CHAPTER 4: CARE UNCARE

Start from the beginning

Moreover, he wants to know what they're planning to do with him.

"Good." Sektar faces Zeliker again.

"It was an honour to meet you but your presence already threatens us here. However, we all agree to let you go back if you aid us by meeting your father and telling him we mean no harm to you. Our hands are already full of problems these few years and as you can see, we welcome demons to our homeland. Now, we need you to leave us the same way you are brought here... Accidentally."

Sektar narrows his eyes at Gizelis. He's the reason they were in this mess. And also, Riseptos had to grab Gizelis while he was holding the demon prince. The people present at that time almost had a heart attack from seeing the black hair demon.

Why can't he just leave him there for goodness sake?!

That's why he ordered Gizelis to send Zeliker to his home to recuperate where it was further from this city. It's just to ensure that Zeliker didn't go berserk when he knew he was brought somewhere. And also put the control device on him just in case.

"So, what'd you say?" He hopes Zeliker agrees.

"Since it is our wish, I would rather fulfil it." Answered Zeliker without any argument.

He already knows the danger they're going to face. He wants to leave them unscarred and unharmed.

"Unfortunately, the condition saying I should meet my father may not succeed. Once you return me, he'll decide to attack you and I'm hopeless to stop him. My father is not a patient king and he too knows you all capture me which gives him more reason to attack this kingdom." His reason gives a chill to everyone.

"Heh! I knew it. What do you recommend then? Die or pursue your father until he wouldn't attack us? I'm not as patient as he is either. If he's going to attack, bring him on."

Sektar doesn't like playing with fire and he also will put out the fire if that helps to protect his people.

Zeliker was amused. Sektar and his father could be in the same team since both don't seem to have much patience.

But it's really brave for a human to say 'let's fight'. He can see Sektar was a bit immature for a king.

Isn't he already 56 years old? Still so childish... Oh, whatever.

"You want me to leave this kingdom and my father will attack after I go home. The only thing I keep thinking now is why he didn't attack after I was sent here. It's not like him to be so patient." Zeliker folded his hand.

"You're his son. Shouldn't you know him better than anyone?" Xcerox interrupts them while rolling his eyes.

"Yes and no. I can guess that he sent a few rescuers and assassins to locate me after a few days had passed since my kidnapping. Surely someone has advised him that warring with your kingdom could waste the resources." Zeliker shrugged.

Everyone glares at him in slight anger. It seems fine if he doesn't explain about wasting the resources.

What?! Do Nekruis think they're that weak?! Bring it on!

Zeliker chuckled. "If you want this place to be safe, Your Majesty needs to hide me somewhere where none can find me. Wait for a couple of months to ensure someone doesn't locate me before you return me home. My father wouldn't know where I am and I promise not to tell him a single thing you did to me or where you hid me. The outcome, Flink won't come to disturb your door."

Sektar mulled over his suggestion.

"How can we know you wouldn't tell him? You're a demon and his bastard son after all," Miulwess doesn't think Zeliker will keep his promise.