"Yeah."

***

While Kathleen was shutting her eyes for a second as Dean is still outside, Karina slouched down against Sam's cage. She was twirling her blade, Sam noticed the blade she was twirling. "I never saw that before due to your collections of knives."

Karina smiled, "It's my mother's."

Sam looked at Karina, thinking if he went too far. But she didn't show any regret or rage towards him. She passed the blade through the gated cage. Sam was getting a closer look. It was steel with silver carving linings on the blade, and a beautiful ancient silver hilt with markings of the carving head of a lioness.

"Wow... it's beautiful."

Karina looked at the blade that Sam was holding, she smiled lovingly. "Yeah... My father told me that blade's powerful. Whatever that means."

Sam chuckled, he turned to Karina. Before he realized that Karina was leaning against the cage, closer to his head. She was looking at the blade, still. He looked at every part of her vision. Her brown eyes, every wavy string of her ponytail. Even the messy part of her hair pushed back from her ears.

He was smiling softly, taking in the view of her. For the first time that Sam saw another side of her, she was at peace. Looking at the distance.

That moment stopped until she shifted her eyes on him. Sam looked down trying to not let her see that he was staring at her. The whole time. Karina felt his eyes on her anyway, she let him.

Karina smiled a little, she offered her hand. To let Sam give back her blade. Sam gave her blade back, but only then. He felt her fingers graze against his. His heart beats rapidly, and every incident of his bone turns to cool.

He never felt like that before in his life.

Sam moved aside from what he felt at that moment. To ignore it. Karina was serious when she told him, she doesn't want to put weight on his shoulders when she leaves. She will leave after they all find his father.

Back to her lonely life.

Karina put her blade in her ponytail. Suddenly there were footsteps that sounded like coming from the house, knowing it was not Dean, approaching the barn. Karina quickly stood up. Sam and Kathleen went to their full tension of waiting for the monster coming back.

Karina got an idea. She looked up at the ceiling of the barn. Noticed a beam in the far corner above the barn. She ran toward it and jumped higher. She caught the beam. She pulled all of her strength up, leaving her hiding in the shadows.

Sam and Kathleen saw what Huntress did a moment ago. All that Kathleen said was, "Damn..."

A man opened the barn door, letting him inside. He opened the control panel to open Sam's cage door. Karina was still holding herself together. Sam had a distraction for Karina, waiting for her signal. Sam asked, "What are you doing?"

A man approached Sam's cage, carrying his gun. He opened Sam's door to the cage, at that moment. Karina yelled at him, "HEY!"

The man shot at the ceiling, missing his shot on Karina. Sam threw the bracket at him, making him lose his distance. He fell down to the ground, and Karina jumped down on the ground. She kicked him in the face. He wouldn't give up, he pushed Karina out of the way. Sam comes to him, and takes a gun from his hands, hitting him in the face three times. He finally collapsed on the floor.

Sam came to Karina, offering his hand to her. She grabbed his hand, and he pulled her up. Sam tried on the gun, but the bullets were empty. "Damn!"

"Did he seriously waste one bullet? He's an idiot."