Like she said, in case she really needs it.

Dean was reaching toward the antenna, but he failed again. Karina was still picking the lock. Finally, for both of them, Dean unscrewed the antenna. It came loose as Karina opened the car door. Luckily for her, it didn't alarm. Dean reached the antenna and grabbed it from the ground. He unlocked his handcuffs.

Karina closed the door, quietly. Dean came to her, and they both walked into the other side of the forest.

Dean and Karina were still walking in the forest, trying to find a house or a barn. They both quietly hid from the trees as they continued walking. Dean couldn't help but ask Karina, "Wait a minute, how did you get out?"

She chuckled by showing her blade in her hands. Dean's eyebrows rose, and she hid it in her ponytail to show him. "Just in case."

Dean shook his head, smiling a little. Karina noticed an abandoned barn in front of them. They both looked at each other, hopefully. That they found something they're looking for. They both walked to the barn quietly. Dean opened the door, and they both walked in, observing all the sights. They were both disgusted.

They looked a little further, seeing someone they know. It was Sam locked in the cage. Dean and Karina ran toward him, while Dean called out to him. "Sam?"

Sam smiled, relieved to see two people face-to-face. Karina looked at him in worry, "Are you hurt?"

"No."

Karina smiled at him widely while Dean slammed the cage, relieved, "Damn, it's good to see you."

They all smiled at each other, finally coming back as a trio again. Kathleen observed them, and asked, "How did you get out of the cuffs or the car?"

Dean turned around and saw her in the cage as well. "We know a trick or two." Dean went back to his position, he walked toward Sam's cage lock. It was steel locks that they both can't do, "Oh, these locks look like they're gonna be a bitch."

Sam pointed out to Dean, "There's some kind of automatic control right there."

Dean checked on the control panel while Karina talked to Sam. "Have you seen them?"

"Yeah. Karina, they're just people. Have you checked a case like that before?"

She shook her head, "Never. It's crazy..."

Dean was hitting all different buttons and asked Sam, "And they jumped you? Must be getting a little rusty there, kiddo. What do they want?"

"I don't know. They let Jenkins go, but that was sort of a trap. It doesn't make any sense to me."

"Well, that's the point. With our- our usual playmates, there are rules, there are patterns. But with people... they're just crazy."

"See anything else out there?"

"Uh, he has about a dozen junked cars hidden out back. I'm thinking when they take someone, they take their car too."

Kathleen asked them, "Did you guys see a black mustang out there, about ten years old?"

Karina nodded while Dean answered her question, "Yeah, actually, we did."

Kathleen looked down in sadness in her eyes. Karina noticed, remembering what she told them this morning. "That was your brother's car? I'm sorry, Kathleen."

"Let's get you guys out of here then we'll take care of those bastards." Dean looked at Sam, pointing out the control panel, "This thing takes a key. Key?"

Dean started to leave, "Alright, I better go find it. Karina, stay here and watch."

Sam called out to stop Dean from walking, "Hey. Be careful."