28

Riley

"Rise and shine" James sings trying to get me out of bed "I guess I'll just eat what I've made you then" James continues playfully causing me to open my eyes. James is stood at the end of the bed with a tray of food in his hands looking very proud of himself.

"Oh James you didn't need to do all of this" I say sitting up in our bed "It's our trip away and I want to make this whole thing absolutely perfect for you" James said putting the tray on my lap "Thank you love" I softly say giving James a little peck on his lips.

What a great way to start the day

After finishing my breakfast I grab a quick shower and start getting ready for whatever James has got planned for today. "James" I call out trying to find him but he wasn't inside making me quickly look outside on our balcony.

"Ah there you are" I say a wave of relief coming over me "Are you ready for today?" James asks "Of course I am! What are we doing?" I say with a smile on my face making James tap the end of his nose and start heading towards the door. "You really aren't going to tell me?!" I shout after him "No" James playfully says giving me a wink before turning back around.

It doesn't take us long to get to the activity and from what I can gather it is high ropes. "I hope you're not scared of heights" James says trying to tease me "I'm not actually" I say "Oh by the way I'm going to win" I say teasing James making him chuckle and say "Yeah we'll see Riley"

I've always seen people do this activity and it always looked like a lot of fun and it truly was exactly how I imagined it. James isn't being so brave now though, I think he might be slightly afraid of heights considering he's currently stuck on the second podium.

"Is someone afraid of heights?" I shout over to him causing him to say "No why would you think that"
"You aren't fooling me James" I shout back laughing at how he's trying to compose himself before attempting to get across. As soon as he puts both his feet on the rope he falls from how badly the rope was shaking making me laugh at him even more. I even notice the staff behind him trying not to laugh at how badly James is trying to hide his fear.

I'm sat on the balcony and I've managed to catch the sun setting behind the trees making this view 10 times better then before.

"Wow it's so beautiful out here" James said while sitting down next to me "It really is, isn't it" I agree not taking my eyes away from it.

A few minutes after James speaks up again breaking the silence "Hey Ri, there's something I've been meaning to ask you" James confesses gaining all my attention "You know you can ask me anything" I say trying to reassure James. "I know I can" James starts "It's just I've been too scared to ask you" James continues, I give him a small smile to let him know I'm listening.

" What I'm trying to ask you Riley, is if you'd be my girlfriend" James says slightly blushing "I thought you'd never ask" I softly say as a smile creeps it's way onto my face "So is that a yes?" James asks "A million times yes" I confirm bringing James closer to me and leaving a meaningful kiss on his lips.