23

James

My evening has been exactly what I needed, playing games with my family is something I really enjoy doing. I would of loved having Riley with us like we had agreed but she wasn't replying to my messages so I assumed she still wanted some time alone.

Whilst heading upstairs I go and knock on Pipers door "Hey Piper?" I ask only waiting for a brief moment before she opened her door. "Hey what's up?" Piper asks making me sigh "Have you heard from Riley? Ive not spoken to her since school finished" causing Piper to furrow her brows.

"I've not heard from her at all today, are you guys okay?" Piper questions "Yeah were fine she's just going through a lot and wanted some alone time but I thought I'd at least get a reply by now"I say every word filled with worry. "Just leave it for tonight Riley might of gone to sleep early, go pick her up tomorrow morning as usual and see how she is" Piper says calming me down "I'm sure Riley is fine James, stop worrying" Piper continues.

I drive to Riley's house ready to give her a lift to school however when it reaches the normal time she comes out, Riley is nowhere to be seen. I still have no reply from her so I go and knock on the door to try and find out what's going on.

I wasn't expecting Marie to answer the door, she looked quite flustered as if she was in a rush. "What do you want?" Marie snaps taking me back "Uh is Riley ready for school yet?" I question "Riley has already left for school, she didn't tell you?" Marie asks her voice a bit softer then before "No she didn't, thank you for telling me Marie" I say with a smile.

I don't have many lessons with Riley so I won't be able to see her until the last lesson of the day. I just hope she messages me before then, all I want to know is that she's okay. Even walking through the school halls in between classes I don't even catch a glimpse of Riley anywhere.

At lunch I go and find Maisie, Shannon and Sasha they must of seen Riley today or at least heard from her. "Hey girls" I say as I sit down on the bench next to them "Hey James, where's Riley today?" Maisie asks making my whole body fill with worry "Well that's actually why I came to you, I've not heard from her since yesterday after school" I tell them causing them all to match my concern.

All of us have tried calling Riley multiple times and asking many people if they'd seen or when they last heard from her but yet again we have no luck. Maisie, Shannon, Sasha and I all head over to Riley's house to see if shes just be inside and wanting to ignore everyone.

Once we arrive at her house there's no cars in the driveway or even any lights or curtains pulled in the house. We try knocking a couple times and Shannon tried calling Riley repeatedly but there's no answer to anything. After we've been waiting for what must of been half an hour at this point, I decide to have a look through the windows hoping I'd find Riley sat on the sofa ignoring us while watching tv but instead I find the entire house completely empty.

Where has Riley gone and why wouldn't she tell me she was leaving.