Chapter 33

After afternoon classes has ended Suzune stood up from her seat and strode to the podium.

"Now, let's start the discussion. If anyone wants to rest for a short while I will give you 5 minutes. Since it was a long day of school it is natural that some of you could be tired."

Koenji was the first one to react.

"Hahaha, that's considerate of you girl, but I am afraid that 5 minutes are insufficient for me. How about I rest the whole day?"

He walked out of the class not bothered to hear Suzune's reply.

"What an enigma..."

Suzune said with desperate expression probably because she has realized that confining Koenji was a little above impossible at this stage. This was not an exaggeration.

"I want to rest for a bit."

Kushida said while stretching her arms and back, and, of course, the boys' eyes stretched with her.

"Yeah, let us have some rest."

Hirata said, reading the mood of the class.

"Very well. You have 5 minutes. 5 minutes, that's all."

Suzune declared coldly. Some students were disgruntled but the discussion is important.

If we cut corners here, the gap between us and the former class A might narrow to unforeseen degree.

More or less the students of class A understand that.

The 5 minutes elapsed and now was the time to discuss. Suzune started speaking.

"As everyone knows, our strategy to asses class D's potential failed. All the students of class D answered wrong on the questions I had prepared. This is so solid to be concluded as a coincidence.

I am sure that Ryuuen, leader of that class, is behind this and he has succeeded in impeding our plan.

Therefore, a new strategy is in needed, but before I get in to that I want to ask if there is anyone is class D that you have known or heard rumors about them."

Girls and boys alike exchanged glances until someone spoke.

"Uh, well, I kinda know Ryuuen. He was a leader of a famous delinquent gang in middle school."

Although hesitant at first, Miyake spoke about his knowledge.

"I am not very surprised. Thank you Miyake-kun"

After giving her appreciation Suzune proceeded to write that piece of information on her note book.

Next , a girl raised her hand to speak.

"There is a boy in class D who attended the same Middle school as me. In middle school he would stalk girls everyday and even if there had noticed him, he kept doing that until one day one of the girls' boyfriend beat him up. His name is Kaneda."

Suzune took a while to generalize this and wrote it on.

"Any other?"

Reacting, The professor raised his hands hastily. Suzune gave him a cue to speak.

"Ah, there is a girl with a short hair in class D her name is Ibuki. It might be a little abrupt of me to say this but.....She has destroyed over 10 mens' testicles."

What? Is that real?

"For real?" Ike asked gulping reputedly.

"Yes, Ike." Most of the guys wore a terrified expression while the girls' reaction was....diverse.

Suzune glared at the professor. I sensed the cold treatment that's going to befall on the professor and closed my eyes.

"So what you mean is violence, right?"

Surprisingly she just proceeded with her work.

"Violence....?"

The professor laughed bitterly as if he was saying it wasn't violence but something bigger.

"Haha..."

Suddenly his laughing face turned to a terrified, terror filled expression that it seriously got me curious.

The students were perplexed. Then Sudo broke the silence that befell us.

"What is it?'' He asked the professor.

"It was a fucking war crime! War crime against manhood! All my friends.....ahhhhha!"

He looked agonized. Did he get his testicles crippled too?

"What's the girl's name, anyway?"

Okitanki who was seated behind him asked with a dead curious eyes.

"Ibuki Mio." He said, his tone full of resentment.

"Ibuki?!" Yamamuchi shouted.

"Enough you degenerates.''

"If there is no more, let me tell you our new plan."

After a pause she continued.

"You mentioned some students in class D who you knew before."

Suzune looked at Miyake, Mori and Professor respectively.

"Did any of you made use of the information you just told me?''

She is referring to the report they have to write on their opponent.

"Uhhon the reports?"

"Yes, I am asking if you wrote anything critical about your opponent based on the information you knew or gave the information to one of your classmate that can use it directly."

All of them except the professor looked ashamed, probably because they haven't done anything with that information yet.

"Of course I did! I wrote a book worth of content about her evil and devilish existence."

"Take it easy, man"

His friend patted him in the back, but he slapped his friend hand.

"What the hell did yo say?! Take it easy?!Huh? Sorry, it just... you don't know. She is the Evil Queen. Enemy of all balls."

Seemingly, Ibuki definitely had one heck of a middle school life.

Suzune continued.

"The plan is to collect as much as information we could get about class D students. This strategy is heavily reliant on people with rich social network---Hirata, Kushida and the likes of you. That doesn't mean only those people should engage in the search of information, since there is only one day is left , it would be efficient if more people participated''

Although Kushida appeared a little aphetic at first she immediately bloomed with enthusiasm.

Like her Hirata seems happy that Suzune is relying on him.

"I will try my best"

"I will discuss the details with you later."

The students were expecting more.

"Huh? Nothing else?"

"Yes, nothing else. For now at least."

I, too, expected more. Honestly, this discussion was boring or rather I have been bored out to near death this week. My hope is the weekends where I will get hang out with 5 girls.

************************************************************************************************************

Questions are more than welcome. So, ask anything you haven't or didn't understand.