Chapter 16 part 2

After I got out of the dormitories I head to the cinema. The first event on my date with Eno-senpai is watching a movie. On my way there I was stared at by many people but I didn't try to stare back, I arrive at the cinema entrance and wait for Eno-senpai. I waited for 3 minutes, I was stared on even at the entrance probably because i was the only one who is alone right now as most of the people here are either with their friends or their lover. Finally Eno-senpai arrives with her long hair swaying, Any boy who sees her will probably not refrain from saying beautiful, But it is different for me. Her 'beauty' doesn't mean anything to me as long as I learn what 'love to opposite sex' is I don't care if she was an elderly.

"I made my Kohnai wait didn't I? I am sorry."  Yes you did make wait.

"No need to be sorry I was prepared to wait for you even if it went to hours." I said smiling.

"You are exaggerating aren't you now?" She said giggling

"You are not supposed to say that."

... After we sat side to side in the cinema, the movie we came to watch starts. The movie was called 'Beyond the horizon' Eno-senpai was the one to choose this, I don't really care what movie it is as long as it makes the effects I am hoping for.

After 1 hour the movie finally reaches it's climax and An excited expression is visible on Eno-senpai. I had already read the original novel which this movie was adopted from so I know the more detailed version compared to what this movie presents.

Finally the movie was coming to an end, the protagonist and his lover hold hands and jump off a hill  committing suicide. A really sad ending. Then I felt warmth of a touch in my right hand I turn my head to my side and saw the crying Eno. I turn my head back and hold Eno's hand, she responds by making her hold tighter. It continued like that untill the movie finished displaying the credits and the the screen went black. Light comes back to the room as the main lighting system activated. Eno-senpai's hold on my hand weakened as she gets up from her seat and finally when I did the same our hands separated.

"That was a uniquely good movie! don't you agree?"

"Yes it made me anticipate every next second of it."

"But I would have enjoyed more if they didn't commit suicide, instead lived a happy life.". That's the ideal situation, but ideal situations exists to make your resolve for the better adequate.

"If read the novel you will understand that weren't in a fully developed love. It was just a relative liking to each other because they hated all the people around them except themselves and each other."

She was suprised, probably because she didn't expect that I read the novel.

"Even if that is the case it doesn't justify commiting suicide."

"That's true in your perspective, but it is impossible to know what they were feeling. You can talk about what is justified or not because you are the judge and they are judged by you." She was silent for a moment

"...I guess you are right there wasn't much narrations or monologues of the protagonist.

When did you read the novel Ayanokouji?"

"Just three days a go."

"What you read it three days ago?! But you reached the end, How?"

"I am a big binge reader." I said giggling slightly.

"What kind of books do you like?"

"Mystery novels I guess." She nods and say

"I like mystery novels too but I like romance more."

"Its been a while since I read that genre."

" Do you want to go to the library later? We could finish our date there."

"I don't mind that." We then commence our date in a restaurant. After we finished eating lunch we went to different entertainment facilities, photo booth and mall to name some. Now we are heading to the library which is the last place which we agreed to go to for our date. After we arrived there we pick up our choices of books and start reading. We start reading sitting side to side, 30 minutes passed like that and Eno-senpai looked really submerged in to the book she is reading. I was able to relax from all the acting and  displaying fake faces, laughs, smiles, giggles, all kind of spurious expressions I showed to Eno-senpai and revert to my true face which was a void described as empty of emotions. Eno was focused on her book so that's why I was able to relax, but I don't want anyone to see my true face and self so I reverted back to the tiring persona I made for my convenience. I don't plan on experiencing 'love' for my self but I want to study love in perspective of others to fully unleash it's potential to be exploited.

Its been 1 hour since we started reading and Eno-senpai seemingly satisfied with the amount she read till now closed her book. She made her phone silent since we are in the library but I heard a slight vibration from her phone indicating that she got a message. She took out her phone from her pocket and read the message, she looked frustrated then.

"Ahh... That was refreshing. We should go to the library next time too, but now I have an urgent class meeting now. I am really frustrated that we didn't get to finish our date properly."  So I won't be able to make final move today, but it can wait I guess. I wanted to see how a person in love operates and the very final stages of my date with Eno-senpai were significantly important to do so, but she got something urgent just now.

She then leaves the library. Now I am able to revert to my true face, eyes and self which I did immediately. I stayed like that calculating my future moves and any unforseen developments that might happen. Then I proceed to plot plans considering the probability of a special exam happening soon and how I would use my pieces if that were to happen. After I finished thinking I noticed someone was staring at me and it seems it was for a long time.... Did that person see my true face?... It looks like I let my guard down. Looking at the person who was staring at me I was able to see her appearance in more detail. She saw my true face so if I try to hide it I might look like a bipolar, so I stare at her with my true face. She was staring back at me for a moment but yielded not too long after my eyes got 'darker' and 'darker' and looking suprised she lowered her gaze to the table. She was a girl and looked like a senpai as I didn't recognize her face from what I have memorized of the faces and names of 1st years.

I didn't need any prior knowledge to acknowledge her beauty and those intelligent eyes of her's. She was perhaps more beautiful than Eno-senpai. Regardless of her intelligent look I made her yield to my eyes, the same eyes of my father as many described them as literal black holes.

 Regardless of her intelligent look I made her yield to my eyes, the same eyes of my father as many described them as literal black holes

(This is a picture of the girl while she was staring at Ayanokouji in the previous 
Lines(paragraph).  )

I stand up from my seat and proceed to walk out of the library. The girl was eying me as I did so. Before I got out of the library I glanced at her and found her smiling like she found something new she was hoping for, or maybe wanted, either case I walk out of the library and went to the dormitories.