Chapter 8

Today is the last day of our weekend, Sunday. And I have received a message from the school instructing me to stay in my room and wait for next instructions it is not just me but all students. And it also says anyone leaving the dormitories will have a severe punishment waiting for him or her. It's has been 17 minutes since I received that message and I heard someone knocking my door, I stand up and open the door. There enters people with a dog which seem to be trained he looks to me and adverted his gaze quickly after I looked at him.

"Good morning student . We are here to take a look at your room to check for any illegal things."

"Sure." I had already cleaned my room yesterday.  I also instructed Sakura to do so professionally. So there is nothing to worry about. Then the two men finish checking my room.

"Okay we have finished our job here, have a good day." They then leave my room but before that I have found that the dog was a female.

After  sometime I call Sakura. She then  answered my call

"Hey did they catch you?"

"No. How will I be taking to you then?"

"Well, everything is going smoothly."

"Did you really just say that?! The guy will be expelled from school and more will be waiting for him."

"I do feel sorry for him and I regret doing this even now I am thinking how I should have thought of a more moral plan." I lied to pacify her

"Really?"

"Yes."

"Atleast you regret it but still you are too cruel, I can't even comprehend you anymore."

" That's fine. Bye" I end the call and send a message to Horikita Manabu

_" Hey, Horikita your deadline is approaching only 45 minutes are left. Did  your classmates get discovered? I am sure I told you to check their bags yesterday."  He replied after 2 minutes.

_" I did. But where did you get that kind of a thing from?"

_" How many times do I need to repeat Horikita you are not in any position to ask that. Anyway you have got only 40 minutes. You have to send the money to the following account number '100097788468'." That was the account of one of the senpais I have blackmailed. I had already told him about the transaction and to transfer the points immediately to me. Since the point transfer system is convenient to hide the receiver's identity Horikita Manabu will not be able to identify who is the receiver since the student council has its proper limitations set by the the school as I heard from the senpais.

_"I will, you have to wait for sometime."

_"As long as you don't pass the deadline that's fine." I can imagine how angry he is at this situation.

Okay, now what should I do? I have a lot of time. How about I challenge my self with Professor degree exams? I will do that. I then search for exam papers of professor degree in the internet and I got an exam paper of this year which is considered to be the hardest ever to be prepared. It comprised 2000 questions with mix of physics, chemistry, biology, math, geography, and many others. Of course a professor degree exam wouldn't
contain that many subjects because professors are specialized. But I combined different professor degree exams. I then add the time given for each and I found that it is 6 hours.

Okay let's start this.

...After 35 minutes I finished the exam.  Then the software calculated my score for each subject. Next I saw nothing but 100% on the result board.
Okay now how about expanding my vocabulary on my secondary languages. I then add 100 new word each of my 7 secondary languages. Now that I am finished I would like to do more mentally stressing tasks, I played chess for one hour but the number of chess games I played online was 13 games and I won every game. While this all was happening I had already received 7 million pps from the senpai. I am sure that Yahiko is expelled from school since It has been almost 4 hours since the check up.