Chapter 20

After Kushida exited my room, I turn my phone on to see the time. The time was 4:45 PM that means I have a hour before the white class begin. The white class was the name of the class I teach Horikita. Since I have time before that I decided to go for a quick shopping. Then I walk out of my room and head to the grocery store. Entering to the grocery store I immediately recognized the man infront of me. He was Ryuuen Kakeru of Class D, accompanied with a boy and a girl. They were shopping their respective neccessities and the boy with Ryuuen whispered something to Ryuuen's ear.

3rd Person POV

"What about that guy? He is in class A right? I think he is just a Ikemen chicken."
Hearing what he said, the girl with blue hair retorted instead of Ryuuen with a mockingly dissapointed face while saying....
"Did you drink toilet water Ishizaki? He is obviously ripped. Look at his arms!"
"Ripped does'nt mean anything as long as he fights like a chicken."  The one to reply was Ryuuen.
"Yeah! Thats what I meant. Heh, Did you watch too many Indian movies? I-n-d-i-buki."
"Wanna Fight?!"
"I will send you flying to India..."
"Stop you two, he is getting out. Ibuki, commence the plan."
"You have got to be kidding me! I won't do that!"
"Come on now we talked about this many times." Ryuuen said that glaring at Ibuki to which she slowly nods her head yielding to his order. She walks after the boy they were taking about, Ryuuen and Ishizaki following after her. After Ibuki reached the boy's side she calls out to him.
"Hey, Can I ask for your name?"
"Who are you?''
" I am Ibuki from Class D." The boy looked forward for sometime before replying
"Ayanokouji Kiyotaka from class A."
"Nice to meet you Ayanokouji." The boy nods and proceed to speak.
"What can I help you on? You obviously did'nt approach me just to ask my name."
Then the girl showed a resentful expression glancing to her back where the grinning face of Ryuuen could be seen.
".........right. There is a senpai who requested to meet me at the rooftop of the old building, the thing is I don't trust that senpai. Can you accompany me there?"
"That is somewhat random."
"I know, still I want you to accompany me."

Ayanokouji POV

"I know, still I want you to accompany me."   The girl with blue hair said touching my abdomen area, AKA a seual harassment. But no one would care if it was man who is recieving the sexual harasment- That is one indicator that true equality is just a Daydream.
"What time is it?"  I saw a different light in the girl's eyes after my question.
"It's 6:35 PM."
"Oh, I am not avaliable at that time, but I can request my friend to go with you, he is super strong and reliable."
"......Is he your classmate?"
Normally in her case, the matter of which class my 'friend' is should be trival, but she was asking me nontheless if he were a classmate of mine. I have a bad feeling about this.
"Yes. His name is Yamamuchi Haruki, he is the most academically and physically talented student in our class."
"Oh really?''
"Yeap."   She then move her head to nod.
"Okay, Tell him to meet me at the park at 6:00 PM"
"Got it."        She then separated from me saying goodbye.
Now that I look at her back I remembered her, she was one of Ryuuen's followers. Is this Ryuuen's move on the class or me? Better not be the latter. Sakura, Horikita, Hirata, Kushida and Kozue-senpai are the ones who currently have more knowledge on me than any other student in ANHS except those senpais I framed.
Anyways I should contact Yamamuchi, but before that I want to see what the rooftop of the old building look like. I then went ahead to the old building and reached the rooftop after I climed the stairs.
"No cameras huh..."  When I was about to leave I spotted cameras but instead of where they should be, they were ripped-off from their wires and thrown to a nearly invisible spot. I picked one of the thrown cameras and walked to an electronic store. In the electronics store I bought some electric wire, a battery and a chip-board. Then I borrowed a wire welding machine and proceed to connect the chip, battery and the camera I picked earlier with the wire using the wire welding machine. I then programmed the camera to connect with my phone and the whole process took me 20 minutes. I was already getting calls from Suzune but I ignored them because what I am doing now is more important.
After I finished, I put the camera on the anthena of the rooftop which actually made the camera barely visible even to me who put it there. I was satisfied and  decided to get out of the building and  without anyone noticing me. I head to the meeting place for the white class I give to Horikita which was none other than her room. I arrived there and knock her door and I was greeted by the annoyed face of Horikita who seems to have dressed differently from other days. Previously she only wore her uniform but today she have dressed both beautifully and elegantly.
"Why are you late?!"
" I forgot where my card was and had to search all my room to just find it on the bathroom."
"I don't believe you are that idioatic."   I shrugged my shoulders and enter her room and immediately start the class. Today I will teach her ways to dominate a man not only by speech also by actions. This is a sequel to the previous lesson which was ' How to dominate Females'
I taught her many ways which can be used to out smart and out manuver females with different ages. Today's class centers on Males.

" How to dominate a man with speech starts from your tone, where you place your gaze..........."
I then proceed to explain to her the ways and covered all the situations she could be troubled.

"...........Now on how to dominate a man with actions..........."
She was throughly displeased with the way I told her to dominate a man with actions and had a disgruntled expression on my explanation. Not minding her reaction I continued on what to do if a man tries to overwhelm a women with force.
".............You need to attack repeatedly on the men's general weak spots. One of the popular places is the lower sternum and it is a weak spot for women as well, but the place where you can induce the most magnitude of pain is in here." I finished my statement pointing to the area above my crotch. Suzune's reaction was totally filled with blushes and awkard glances to where I was pointing at.
"Horikita, you must be familiar with this spot if you want to be succesful over men."
" You indecent-"
"I don't mean it in an immoral way just to be clear.''  She calmed down after my response.
"You have to kick or punch depending on your standings, but your strikes must be precise."   She blushed again but more intensely than before.
"Come on Horikita, get over it. Did'nt you learn this topic in middle school."
"I.......Have."
" Then what makes you this awkward? Maybe you learned it by the example of the banan-"
"I know! You don't have to say that!" She then tries to kick the area I was talking about but failed as I grabbed her legs and kick the other leg of hers making her lose her balance and fall.
" Ahh....ouch......You are rough as always."

She said standing up from her fall

"That is for your sake, my friend"  She reacted brightly to the term 'My friend'

"Classes dismissed for today we will continue tomorrow."

"Huh? This early?"  

She asked, because today's class finished awfully early than the previous classes which take upto 2 hours to finish.

"Yeah this is enough for today."

I have to deal with Ryuuen so finishing the class early is the most efficient use of time.

"We finished today's class early so why don't you go with your friend to the cafe." 

She said with a pleading smile. She was refering to her self when she said 'your friend'.

" I have something to do." 

I imediately saw a sad experssio on her face but she tried to hide it by turning her face.

".....Okay." 

(Sigh) Dealing with opposite-sex puppets is really tiresome.
I then grab her hands and make it closer with my face to kiss the insides of her hand. She was suprised but did'nt try to retract her hand away from face.
"Suzune, We will spend a lot of leisure time together in the weekends."   

"............"

I move my face and pry my neck to her's and say...

"You are really my best friend."  She was silent and I did'nt move my neck from her's waiting for her reply.

"......You too Kiyotaka, you are my best friend."

I moved my neck away and start to walk to the door.

"Good bye Suzune. See you tomorrow."

"Yeah. See you tomorrow, Kiyotaka."

As she said that she gave me a warm smile completely untypical to her previous personally. She is has really evolved....... Me being the nucleus for her evolution.

===================================

(As always ask questions you might have not understood about the plot but I won't tell you any spoilers.

Next chapter release date:- Tomorrow)