Chapter 30 continuation

"The school wants us to get together that badly, I don't mind Suzune."

He was obviously teasing me but I retained a calm state. I have to take this special exam as a chance to learn about class D's leader.

"I don't mind too."

I gave a short answer not giving away my thoughts. His cheeks widened a little from before.

"Let's get started then. First question, who is the other leader of Class A? Don't tell me you pulled that shit off by your self."

He is probably talking about the recent case of Yamamuchi.

"Of course I did get help from my classmates who recognize me as the one leader of class A."

Hearing my seemingly convincing answer, a student not far from us looked convinced. But that didn't apply to Ryuuen.

"So you're telling me shit again but ok.... What about that guy?"

"Ayanokouji?"

"Yeah. Who is he?"

"He is just my friend and a helper of mine. Apparently, he is good at following orders."

Ryuuen changed his sitting position and put his left leg on the other.

"Better be......anyways, I am so kicking his balls next time I see him."

He says his irritation visible.

"I let you free to ask but what you are asking is irrelevant matter. Let me ask now."

It is a fact that I have an advantage. The deliquent demeanor Ryuuen has let on since the his first day at this school says something about his past life, but that is not enough information to present to the school. I need more.

"How was your academic abilities before enrolling here?"

Ryuuen smirked playfully. He indeed shows a variety of smirks.

"I am a honor student. What? did you expected me to have been like you classmates?"

He is probably lying. He must know that he can't escape. I can take advantage of one of the rules of the special exam.....

"If so, here are  easy question for you....let start with math: What is the solution for y=ax^2+bx+c?"

He was silent. The question was objectively easy. Average middle schoolers should be able to solv- no know it, yes, it is that easy( just write the quadratic formula). So, he should be below average.

".....Next on-"

"No nexts, I will just tell you my scores."

He said, looking bored. I smiled at my little victory.

"You could say that I am somewhere on D."

That's what I thought, below average.

"You might think that you have an advantage when it comes to this special exam, but you know? I might know you better than you think."

"Nonsense. If you don't ask, I will."

His say may have a weight, but concentrating on that will hinder my cognition.

"Fine. But, know this, no matter what clothing you wear you are a tsundere, as they say I guess. That tells me more stories than academic scores."

I was silent, but after mulling over what he just said, the response which came out of my mouth wasn't an answer to him.Getting him off guard with unexpected question will do.

"Next question, how much do you weight?"

I didn't allow my self to be devoured by his provocations, just like Kiyotaka had taught me.

"Huh? 60kgs."

60 kgs is somewhat average. But, that definitely doesn't apply to Ryuuen, who at best is 175 cm tall. I asked his weight to estimate his physical strength. Although a deliquent normally has notable fighting abilities, that doesn't necessarily mean that he has high physical strength. But, he could have high relative strength, so I think he won't be lacking much on that department.

And, like that, we proceeded. I continued  asking decisive questions but he asked more personal types of questions which I dismissed when I thought they were crossing the line. Things went smoothly on my part. I wonder how Kiyotaka is doing?