Chapter 16 part 1

Horikita informed me that she distributed the last year mid-terms to students of class A(former class D) and they announced an increase in tutoring time by 1 hour to cover the last year's mid term questions. I also instructed Horikuta to make the academically weakest memorize answers in case if the last year midterms were to be similar with this year's.

Today is Saturday, The day I would meet Eno-senpai. I have already finished practicing the face I would display to her. I had asked Sakura about a trait in me that could attract a girl, she responded

"Sorry but I don't think there is anything attractive in you." I pressed the matter harder and she finally gave up.

"Okay, okay. If it is sugar coating you want I will tell you."

"As long as it is true I don't mind."

"Anyways, you are oddly mysterious I don't know why is that but I don't care, but some girls might like that. Still in most girls opinion that us a negative for you because most of the girls don't like complicated guys. On the plus side you have got looks and suprisingly you are number 1 in the ikmen list." She then showed me the list that she had mentioned. I looked at my smiling face and felt weird, but indeed I am handsome I didn't need any references to confirm that. The next thing I asked her was...

"I am going on a date tomorrow, but honestly it will be my first time. Any tips you could give me?" Internet alone cannot give me a full picture since most of the people there probably hadn't experienced a single date yet. She narrowed her eyes suspicious about my statement.

"Really? With who?"

"She is a senpai."

"Wow, you work fast." She said smirking

"Thanks I guess. Now tell me." She then proceed to explain what should I do. Most of it was what i had already guessed but the last one was new to me. A kiss huh... That would be difficult.

"You are well informed about this things, Have you ever had a boyfriend?" She was surprised I asked her but after she composed her self she told me
"At some point of time maybe, but not now." A vague answer... I must know about her past but that time wasn't convenient. After I asked her more questions about dates I bid farewell to her as I escorted her out from my room. That was the interaction I had with subject number 4.

I finished getting ready for my date. I wore the attractive clothes I bought as a backup for this kind of situations, I styled my hair which I don't usually do. Now I look more handsome than ever.
(Square the handsome scale Ayanokouji had in the original novel.)

I walk out of my room but the path I used for getting out of the dormitories was an alternative one which almost no one uses because it takes a longer time than the other. But I came across people I didn't want to encounter for now. They were the tutors who are tutoring the class. Horikita, Yukimura, Hirata, Kushida and Wang mei Yu. Hirata was the first one to spot me, he continued to stare at me as if something was different in me. Horikita and the others follow his gaze and look at me.

"Is that Ayanokouji-kun?!" Kushida voiced her thoughts first. Horikita scanned me from top to bottom while I was walking. I didn't stop to greet them or say a word. Yukimura looked annoyed and shouts

"Oi, Ayanokouji! Don't you have tutoring soon? Where are you going?!" *Sigh... Did I make myself look low that much? I don't care anymore because as long as they don't know they are puppets and I am the puppet master that's fine.

I turned my face to them and gave Yukimura a glimpse of my true self and eyes he flinched and took a step back. Kushida had a horrified face and Horikita's and Hirata's forehead was shining because of cold sweat, Wang mei Yu walked away a long time ago. I turn my face straight and continue walking.

"... Guys let continue walking." Said Horikita.

***************************************

END OF PART ONE.

(THE REASON I MADE IT INTO PARTS IS BECAUSE I HAVE NATIONAL SERVICE TOMORROW AND I NEED A SERIOUS PREPARATION AND PRACTICE TIME, EVEN SO I WROTE THIS SHORT PART.)