Chapter 12

Only one week was left for mid-terms and with Horikita's leadership the class looks like it is doing well. The previously formed study groups continued but I instructed Horikita to put me in the group Kushida was leading. My main purpose was to keep Ike and Yamamuchi in check but I also wanted to learn more about Kushida.

Our class was a center of attention the past two days, leaders of other classes and even senpais were visiting our class. But the individual to be the nucleus of that attention is none other than Horikita Suzune, who earned the title of 'puppet' in my tool list. I hope my subjects will also earn that title. Now that the classes end for today me, Ike and Yamamuchi head to the library with Kushida. We were studying math today.

"The looks like a good spot, let's go there Kushida-chan!"

"You are right Ike-kun." Kushida replied less enthusiastically than I ever saw her.

Kushida helped us with math for 1 hour and 45 minutes, which I respect her for.
But I didn't fail to notice her change in attitude. Ike and Yamamuchi were rubbing Kushida's thighs with their legs but Kushida didn't say anything but corrupt her expression for a second to which no one except me noticed. After we finished studying, Kushida said she got to go for shopping with some senpais.
I followed her for 2 hours straight and confirmed what she was saying was true.
I was going to go to my room but decided to not do so as I saw Kushida walking to place that seems isolated and cameras no where to be found. I hide around the bushes and wait for what was going to do here. She then kicks the wall in front of her many times.

" That bitch! How dare she put me with those di*k-tails! I am really going to make her pay!" Is he angry at Horikita? But more importantly what's up with her? Is she a bipolar like I suspected? But still this is another level of bi-polarity her head must be on the verge of exploding. I navigate through my phone and open the voice recorder app. Since its dark here I need flashlight to get a decent recording and of course she will not allow me to record her like some Bollywood actor, so the only option left is a voice recording. She then continued her rant insulting Horikita with the most vulgar insults. After i deemed the recording is enough I stop the recording and a "beep." Sound echoed

"Huh?" I walk out of my hiding and close my distance to Kushida.

"What are you doing here Ayanokouji?! Did you sa-" before she could finish what she wanted I choke her, her neck resting on the wall.

"....W..ha..t...are"

"I saw and heard everything you did here. So drop the act and face my honestly. If you understand blink twice."
She didn't do any blinking with her eyes rather she tried shaking her head but my grip didn't allow her to. I did check my surrounding well before and after I came out of the bushes so it is fine to do the next step. I then slap her in her left cheek with with left hand, tears started falling from her eyes and then she blink twice consecutively. I releases her from my grip. She coughs multiple times and took a long time doing so. It seems she is trying to buy time, what a cunning girl but I won't let her be, I kick her in the stomach and she groaned with pain.

"Hey, you are taking a long time to recover aren't you?" I said hardening my eyes with my true expression. She flinched and faced me holding her stomach.

"Are you a psychopath?! What's wrong with you?" She said crying from the pain of my kick. I then proceed to my next step because she behaved the way I expected her to do.

"Listen carefully. I recorded everything you did. If you don't comply with me now I will be releasing this recording to the class group chat." I said playing the recording. She wore a desperate expression. I then close the distance with us more and hold her body with my arms and start touching her from the hair to her crotch. I stop there and made a circle with my fingers on her sensetive area. She was motionless but regained her wits and asks mockingly

"Is that what you want? I knew it. You were no different from those di*k-tails."

"Maybe, we are all men after all."

"... Do want you want, just delete the recording."

"I don't want to work on your body but I want you to work for me."

"What are you talking about? Is this a job interview."

"You can think of it that way but you are already hired."

"Seriously, what are you talking about?" She asked annoyed.

"I want you to work for me as a subject."

"What the fuck? Did you sleep on fantasy novels or something?!" She was annoyed even more.

"I am serious." I said with my eyes staring straight at her. She was frightened and I continued.

"Take it this way, I will be giving you tasks and you perform them perfectly or let's say as much as you can. Understood?" I said pinching her cheeks.

"Yeah-yeah understood, now let my cheeks go!" I let go of her but I slap her one more time before I did that. She was shocked while holding her swollen cheeks and look at me in disgust.

"You are cruel as a devil! I don't know what to call you anymore."

"I don't care what you call me. Just do as I say and you are going to continue like nothing happened."

"....."

"I will contact you tomorrow be ready. You can go now." She then walks away from me while holding her belly. I again check for any possibility of any person here and no one is left but me. I then walk to the dormitories and after I got to my room I did my evening routine and went to sleep.

(Fast pacing, grammatical errors,etc...

Anyway if you have any questions about the plot or today's chapter ask on the comment section.)

Next chapter:- Tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.