Chapter 11

Third person pov

In class A Mashima-sensei finished explaining about the S-system.

"So we are the elites of this school?"

"That's what Class A is." replied Mashima-sensei and took out a paper in an envelope from his pocket. The class standings for the first month were revealed that way even the teachers know it just seconds before the students. Mashima-sensei opened the envelope and look at the paper, his eyes were still on the paper only moving up to down side to side scanning the paper as if something was wrong with it. Chabashira-sensei had already told him about a student in class D making a deal with the school to half the points that will be deducted. He was amazed by the student but didn't expect much from him.
The students of class A were waiting for their teacher and he noticed that and continues

"... Ahem, Here are the standings."
He then writes the class standings on the board. When you look at it from up to down you will see that Class A had more points than the two classes but at the end of it you see Class D with more points than class A

"Sensei didn't you say class D is full of defectives how come they have more points than us?" He was silent

"It is the first time ever that class D rose to class A."

"But how did that happen?" Muttered Katsuragi

"I think some points has been deducted from us because of the expulsion of Yahiko Totsuka am I right sensei?" Sakayanagi asks

"You are right. The expulsion of Yahiko Totsuka has earned you deduction of 150 points but I can't tell you the other deductions."

"So we would have had 940 points if it wasn't for someone..." Sakayanagi says glancing at Katsuragi.

Yahiko Totsuka was a follower of Katsuragi, his expulsion nonetheless by Dr*g usages, created a bad image on Katsuragi. From that day on the number of Sakayanagi followers rose like tsunami. Then only 5 Katsuragi follower remained.

***************************************

In Class B, Hoshinomiya-sensei finished explaining the S-system to her students.
Then comes posting the class standings.
She took out an enveloped paper. Then she reads it's contents her expression gradually changed in to shock and she walked back and forth a little. She saw the class worried about her and asking questions, she started writing on the board. Now that the class standings are visible to them students of class B started murmuring but one of them asked Hoshinomiya-sensei directly.

" Sensei didn't you say that class D is the lowest class you can be placed? Then how come they have more points than us? No. even class A." Asked Kanzaki

"That... I don't know."

***************************************

Sakagami-sensei explained about the S-system to the students of class C, they were astonished by it. One of the students could seen grinning though. Then Sakagami-sensei proceeds to open a folded paper and write the class standings but before writing the class standings he was staring at the paper for a long time while frowning.

"Huh? How does those defectives have more points than Class A? What the fuck is this?" The boy who was grinning asked but this time he had a serious face.

"This are the results, the school can't make mistakes in regards to this." Sakagami-sensei then starts the class.

Ayanokouji POV

Lunch break arrived and my classmates stand from their desks but the thing that is different from the past is that some of the girls and boys walk to Horikita and thanked her and proceed to invite her to eat lunch together. I told her before that she must get closer to her classmates in order to lead them efficiently and effectively. She then accepted their invitations and started to walk with them . While walking she glanced at me, I nod at her with wry smile. Now I am the only one left here what should I do? Obviously I will be eating lunch but I won't eat lunch the whole break. I head to the cafeteria to eat my homemade lunch. I see Horikita there eating with Class D girls and Hirata. Kushida was with them too, but I noticed that she was oddly nervous around Horikita.       Almost all tables were full but I can see a free space around the corner... that was where Eno-senpai was seated at.