Chapter 25

After I went out of the student council room I sat on a bench not far from it.
It was time for Yamamuchi's trial to start,
so it didn't take time for Ryuuen and his followers to arrive at the student council.

Ryuuen recognized my face and started to laugh.

"You are that loser's friend aren't you? Be ready, you might also get caught in the fire."

I nod at him, and weirdly enough, the figure of him caught in fire flashed in my head.

Shortly after, Chabashira-sensei, Sagami-sensei, Suzune and Yamamuchi arrived.

The teachers knock the door of the student council room.

Tachibana opened the door and guided us to our seats, but before that, Tachibana glared at me like I committed crime on her family.

After we all sat, Everyone noticed the absence of the student council president.

"Kozue-san, where is the student council president?"

Chabashira-sensei asked.

Kozue-senpai looked at the door on her right and said

"The president has passed out suddenly, so I will be the one leading this trial."

"Is he okay?"  Chabashira-sensei asked again.

"Nothing serious."

This irritated Tachibana and she was going to say something but Kiriyama stopped her from doing so.

"Let's start. Yamamuchi Haruki of class 1-A you are more than a suspect in the sexual harassment of a girl in this school.
Evidence has been provided, and as of now, you will be expelled."

Yamamuchi couldn't help but lower his head more than he was doing previously.

Kozue-senpai continued

"Class D, Yamamuchi claim that you forced him to do the harassment and took pictures of the 'fabricated' scene. What do you say about that?"

Ryuuen smirked and then let out a sigh.

"Yamamuchi, my friend, do you believe in the conspiracy theory? You say some absurdly retarded things."

Sagami-sensei intensifies his looks towards Ryuuen, probably because of the inappropriate language.

"Sorry, retarded is not very polite isn't it?"

Finally, Suzune decided to speak.

"I want to ask you something Vice president, may I?"

"Sure, as long as I can answer."

Suzune clears her throat and proceeds.

"Were there cameras around the rooftop? If not how did they capture the situation?"

Kozue-senpai who had her usual neutral expression, nods her head to acknowledge Suzune's question.

"As per to them, they had their friend follow the girl to ensure her safety. As for the cameras, it is expected that Yamamuchi destroyed them."

"May I ask a question to the other side?"

"You may."

Suzune's turned her head to Ryuuen and continue

"Ryuuen-kun, why didn't your friend stop  
Yamamuchi from doing that hideous act?"

"He said that Yamamuchi has an intimidating face, that is something I still can't fathom. Just look at the guy....."