Chapter 17

Today is the day of the midterm exams. Almost all of my classmates have hardened expressions and were waiting silently for the exam to begin. Chabashira-sensei walks to the classroom with the exam papers we are supposed to take.

"Now I will begin to pass the exams. Any form of cheating will not be tolerated and do not start the exam untill I signal you to do so. Understood?" The students nod at her and she starts passing the exam papers, after all of us got our papers sensei starts the exam.

We are given 5 hours, the subjects included biology, chemistry, physics and math. The remaining subject's exams will be given tomorrow. I scan the examination paper and realized that the 8 years old me could get 100s in all of them, but some questions might be too much for 1st yea- no highschool students. I have no intention of getting 100s here and the range 50-60 will be good. For my fun I did all the questions of all subjects which took me 25 minutes and I decided to wait for 20 minutes, I would get 100s if I submit it now so I erased around half of my answers and replaced wrong answers. I stand up from my seat and walk to Chabashira-sensei, she eyed me a little surprised may because she thought I was going to ask her for a toilet break but I hand her my exam paper.

"Are you sure Ayanokouji? You have got 4 hours and 10 minutes."

"I think I can't do better than this even if I stay 4 hours on the exam." She looked disappointed in me, that wasn't the first time she did so, in the previous test which had no marks she looked the same because I got an average of 40/100. But once the right time arrives there will not be any reason to hold back.

Ike, and some of my classmates were grinning at me. I walk out of the classroom with my bag since I don't have any business left here. The school looked very empty and it seems like I am the only one who finished his exam. What do I do now? I thought about it for some time and I decided to do calisthenics at a small park. There wasn't a single person there so I did calisthenics which include various body control arts for 30 minutes. I then went to the dormitories and took a shower and changed my clothes to go to the library. After I entered the library the stuff was confused seeing me, he asked if I finished my exams and I nod at him and proceed to search for any mystery novels I didn't read before. I found an interesting book and immediately went to seat at the chair.

After 2 hours and half hours of reading the book I changed the book to another one which was actually a love story packed with mysteries. I read the book carefully and attentively but I failed to notice how much time I spent on that book as some students enter the library. When I took a look at them I recognized three of them immediately, Horikita Manabu, Tachibana Akane and the blonde girl I saw in the library last weekend and a boy I don't know with black hair. The blonde girl was the first to notice me, she smiled slightly at me and continued to walk. Horikita Manabu saw this and asked her

"Do you know this boy?"

"Not really." She said maintaining an indifferent expression.

"By the way isn't that boy the rude boy who insulted you President?" He took a glance at me once more and said

"Yeah, it's him." The black-haired boy who I don't know reacted a bit loudly.

"What? Did he really insult you President?!" The president nods.

The blonde girl smirks and ask the president

"What did he say?"

"Lets not talk about that." He said while walking to me. (Sigh) presidents these days .....

"It seems like you finished your exams early. Did you submit an empty paper?"

I ignored him and continued reading my book. He glared at me but he couldn't do anything because of the cameras, but I should not stimulate him anymore than that.