The term break was coming closer and how I had promised my dad to bring Vian to New York to spend some time together after all this time. It would be a lot awkward now, coming out looking like an absolute deplorable freak.

Walking back to the dormitory alone, felt alone. It was still 01 December. The day was going so much slower, like time had learned to slow down. It was currently 15:45 and walking in this moderate heat of the sun brought easiness. A little easiness, actually.

Stepping into the dormitory, having no zeal to do anything-

Like you have any zeal to do anything anytime.

I chose the latter, what I had decided earlier, and did the same by binge-watching Friends on Netflix the whole day to pass my time with a tub filled with ice cream to freeze my brain so that it could stop thinking about him.

One thing I had in my life. Friends. Who neither manipulated me nor deceived me in any of the other ways, otherwise I would have been felt strangely exclusive.

I just wanted this day to end. He would be 24 by now, though, and I'm 23 born on the 23rd. Wow! How deplorable depressing freak I could be more than this?

Don't think about him! My priority. His hair was the most I liked, or his eyes? Definitely, his eyes. Yep. Eyes!

Shut up!

Yeah, I should, actually. I brushed my teeth and took a shower and changed into my pajamas to go to bed. Lord, don't give me another dream, please, I'm fed up with opening my eyes to another. I begged.

This was the first time I realized that the tik-tik sound of the clock was coming from my alarm clock and not my wall clock. The wall clock stood at 23:01, weird because I had heard it so many times, seen it so many times that I felt uneasy after seeing this number together.

Though it was somehow connected to the past life, I still reasoned when will it move when Vian's not here with me, meaning Marshall's not there with Bella.
As I read in that forest library, after attaining Marshall's and Bella's age, our souls will try to reconnect. Will they?

I rubbed my feet together because a sudden shivery feeling crawled up to my leg, making me uncomfortable all of a sudden.

I pushed off the duvet from my head only to witness the translucent walls build-up of the snowy structure of white walls with just a door on the right side not very near to me.

The red door with the same embossment, 2301. Whatever happens, I need to get past this door today. It wouldn't be a coincidence to see the same dream but this time the ending will be more than sufficient, otherwise I'm not leaving.

"Please, don't, I beg of you, PLEASE!" A voice echoed in the room through the red door. Whoever is behind that door will have to come face to face with me today.

I ran toward the door as fast as I could and saw the door creaked open. I was panting crazily, but nothing could come in between my motive of barging in through it. It was never my motive anywhere in particular, but I had that sudden desire to walk through it and see what's exactly been hiding there for so long.

Before I could reach the door, the door closed automatically, and I opened my eyes to find myself lying on the cold tiles in the same position I had been before.

The door was at the same distance as it was before, and all the anger fumed within me in a matter of mere seconds. I pushed my legs, taking big steps out of here to reach it. The door creaked open and I sprinted my fastest.

A thought came to my mind, what if I had run this fastest for my high school athletics marathon, I would have advanced my grades. But it doesn't matter now.