Prologue

Love can't just fade like old memories. It is alive in the form of those memories.

Some years back

Some years back...

Hands intertwined in each other's, there were two youngsters in their early twenties running together in the forest with a banana leaf in one hand covering them both to give them a temporary shed from the storm. They were happy, they were giggling in each other's embrace because they knew they both were in love.

The way the droplets were falling with the hailstones was unique. It was falling like the water was splashed into the earth from the sky from time to time.

They both reached the lake and sat beside the end. There were two swans forming a heart with their necks and came fidgeting towards the prince and the princess seated near them. The swans always recognized them; they remembered them always and loved them unconditionally.

"jag älskar dig, Bella," ('I love you, Bella' in Swedish) the male confessed his true feelings for the female who was there right beside him.

"jag älskar dig också, Marshall," (I love you too, Marshall) the woman replied with love and benevolence visible in her almond shaped eyes. Her face dropped in realisation of their fate, but Marshall's charismatic aura was enough to persuade her into positivity.

But sometimes where the love approves someone else doesn't. There's always a wretch. Marshall, the Prince of Buldana had fallen in love with a princess of other kingdom and being fated that way, The King of Buldana, father of the Prince was not ready to accept their love.

There was someone who died that night, it was the prince who got stabbed by the King's men instead of the princess and was shoved into the lake to suffer and die.

Bella, the Princess of Agorta who left her kingdom for him had no reason to live, her hands were filled with Prince Marshall's blood, she was crying, crying at the top of her lungs and decided to do the stupidest thing one could ever do in love. With every step she took towards the lake in the memory of her love, not letting her rage settled drowned herself to death.

The swans couldn't do anything for them. They were at the back looking at them dying, for their love. That night, the only sound heard in the kingdom was the singing of two swans on the death of their beloved ones.

                       ─•~❉᯽❉~•─