Chapter - 30

Finally, the day of leaving this place, well only for a week but to a more assuasive and serene one where the deepest secrets of Sweden sunk

It was a trip for the literary arts folks, while a carefree off from the university for others.

Listening to the continuous rant of Xav and others in the squad for what to carry through and what not bewildered my mind as well as my patience.

Abby domiciled in the dorm room to help me in packing, but for most of the time Kia, Abby, and I just shoot the breeze along.

I had construed the attachment file, Casey sent out to me a few hours back, about some famous lake in the Tiveden Forest where we were leaded for our trip.

There was some unearthly mystery about that topographic point which was building up my curiosity to another level as there were something assorted and unusual happenings- which were a common part of that village where we were about to survive in.

My eyes wandered off to the wall clock which I recently switched cells of.

Someone finally moved her body and did some work. Bravo.

Knitting my eyebrows in confusion, I saw that the time didn't change. It was struck at 11:01 precisely.

Not again! I thought and ignoring the time, I decided to take a nap.

Just as I was about to fleet off to my dreamy land, a voice resounded in my ear, bringing out the beast domiciling within me.

"Hey, sleepyhead!" Xavier exclaimed and dropped his body on the couch near my bed.

"You sure know how to make me feel like crap, you little creature on this huge planet gathering the unrequited oxygen in your lungs-"

"Woah, Woah! Wait kiddo, what's with the oxygen part. I need that to live, not like your cheesy lines of I can't live without you, love. Bahaha-"

"I... I will just strike that line off from my book," I smiled crinkly and thanked him internally for saving me from having a cringe experience.

I can't live without water.

Likewise, I see, now shut up!

"Let's go now?!" Xavier said and took the luggage and walked down and outside the dormitory gate, while I hugged Kia and Abby like I was leaving them for good.

Maybe, what if you die in the forest.

Think positive, jeez!

I sat in the passenger seat and Xav's lecture on to take care of myself, eat on time, sleep good, be careful, don't wander alone, and blah blah started again that my ears were not ready to listen more.

"I know, Xav, I'm not a kid!" I declared a little loudly.

"You are a naïve kid, you get lost anywhere, you are unnecessarily kind!" He complained, and I could see the university reaching closer.