Chapter 21 (Countrywide notoriety)

Start from the beginning

Aqua: Oh hey there Eris, haven't seen you in a while, what have you and (Y/N) done this time? Oh, wait, nothing! Meanwhile, I and this HikiNEET have been... blah blah blah Demon Generals blah blah blah Kneel to her blah blah blah...

Eris: At least we don't bring more destruction when we defeat one.

(Y/N): Yeah, I've been doing well, minus the fact I was being hunted down for a few days... actually, mind explaining why you and your friends were on carriages?

Kazuma: That? Well, I decided that since I've been carrying my party to the point I needed to replace my back with a cyborg one because of their "competence". I decided a break was long due, and so I went on a vacation or "Arcalentia". The city of hot springs.

(Y/N): Actually, that sounds nice! I should go there sometime in the future.

Kazuma: Don't.

That single word sent shivers down my spine, coupled with the look in Kazuma's face full of despair.

(Y/N): I'll take note.

Kazuma: Also, it seems their jacuzzis won't be open for a while after SOMEONE turned all their holy water, which is the one reason why anyone goes there in the first place, into regular water.

(Y/N): What's the difference?

Kazuma: I can't really go into detail right now, but basically, it's water that can refill your Mana and remove all debuffs and fatigue.

(Y/N): Anyways, I'm getting off-topic. Can I just speak to Wiz for a moment?

Kazuma: Oh she uh... left for a while now.

Dammit...

Kazuma: Actually, she did want me to relay this message to you, she doesn't want to meet you right now.

(Y/N): Really? I haven't given my thanks yet!

Kazuma: I'll relay it to her... anyway, how about you?

And then I proceed to recount everything, that was when Megumin jumped in on the conversation.

Megumin: WHAT HAPPENED AT WHAT?!? KAZUMA, WE ARE GOING TO THE CRIMSON DEMON VILLAGE NOW!

Kazuma: Megumin! We just got back!

Yunyun: Hey! Megumin! I challenge you to a d-!

Megumin: Fine, I won't trouble you... YUNYUN! WE DON'T HAVE TIME! TELEPORT US TO THE DEMON VILLAGE!

Yunyun: A- O- Okay! [Teleport]

Both of them left just like that. Well, I mean, it was a Demon General attack and her family was there but... wait... I haven't met them yet... eh, too late now. Time to cash in my money!

Kazuma: Wait, so you also killed a Demon General? Cool!

(Y/N): Anyways, enough talking, let's get out money.

Kazuma: Hmph, yeah sure. But a dramatic entrance is a must!

[A FEW MINUTES LATER]

Me and Kazuma barged open the door as white light filled the guild with the only thing that you can see being our dark shadows, the entire guild didn't really care except for a few novices who somehow already got a slave as their wife or something.

Both Kazuma and (Y/N): We've successfully exterminated 2 Demon Generals!

(Y/N): Nice. We got the cool entrance down.

Entire guild: YOU DID WHAT!

Kazuma: Time for the wave of praise to ensue!

Random Adventurer #1: 2 DEMON GENERALS WERE KILLED?!? AND BOTH BY THEM?!?

Wizard Girl: I really picked the wrong party... at least I'm not with Scumuza

Hooker: Ara ara~ You boys look like you need some rest~ Why don't you pay me a bit and I'll give you-

Guild member: SHUT UP WHORE! Anyways, that's amazing but... we need to check your adventurer cards to be sure...

[1 MINUTE LATER]

Guild member: The results came back, and they both are telling the truth!

Random Adventurer #5: Wait wait wait wait... so which Demon General did they kill?

Guild member: Surprisingly, looking at the results, (Y/N) and his party killed "The Growth Chimeria Sylvia" and Kazuma's team killed "The Deadly Poisoner Hans"!

The guild then proceeds to- You get what I mean, everyone was celebrating even harder, got paid so much eris in such a short amount of time that Guild had to ask the Central Bank (Which somehow exists in a world on the same technology level as the 15th century)

________________________________________________________________________________

(Royal Capital of Belzurg)
((Yes, apparently that's the kingdom in which Konosuba takes place))

A messenger arrives in the King in the royal court, which is more like a ballroom than anything. Marble and gold adorn all over the walls with elaborate ceiling art lighten up by a intricate and beautiful chandelier, the entire room as a whole is covered with pure white tables with food from all over the empire and noblemen of all competing influence and interests keeping the entire structure of the Kingdom strong against the demonic invasion.

The King is seen sitting above, overlooking the party which cost the average amount made by a small village. Mind you, they do this every day, and somehow they haven't gone broke yet.

King of Belzurg: Speak of what you have messenger.

Messanger: Yes, of course, your highness. After another thorough inspection of the town of Axel after the "Destroyer" incident, shocking reports have come back as two more Demon Generals have been killed!

The entire room lay silent...

King of Belzurg: Well that's indeed great news! Now, who might be these people who are able to have done such great achievements!

Messanger: As you may have heard from our last reports, one of them was by the same adventurer group led by Satou Kazuma, with the other one from the up and coming adventurer (Y/N)!

King of Belzurg: Huh... to think such a town for novices is able to cultivate such heroes... my daughter's birthday is coming up... and she does need to see the outside world... alright, I've decided that sending my daughter over with our most capable guards to meet with them as a form to show our gratitude! Also to make sure if they are loyal or not. Leave.

Messenger: Understood!

Soon, the party continued as normal.

We cut to a shot outside of the castle, showing the tallest tower containing a blonde girl who I won't describe further for fear of the FBI knocking on my door.

[Chapter end]

________________________________________________________________

Hey! Happy April Fools! Or maybe it's not April Fools. As of writing this, it is, anyways, the April Fools joke is that I wrote another chapter instead of waiting for 6 months to write again.

Also, you didn't want anything from the store when I left... so I just got milk.

Anyways, seems as though royalty is now getting involved. Woopty Doo. Let's hope it won't involve anyone to DIE.

Also, the final party member is now here! Cool.

Number of words: 1567