Chapter 20 (Demonic Shinanigans)

Author's POV

(Midnight)

The sky loomed as the night sky took over, casting darkness over the village. With the only sort of light being the lamps and stars dotted all over.

Looking back down onto land, we see a shadowy figure behind tons of foliage, the darkened figure came out of the woods, leaving behind a path of dead plants. This figure was not one with any sort of good intentions, no. Instead, this was a person, no... a thing that was manifested by the dark powers itself, made for despair and misery.

For what reasons this being to come here, it was something the village in front of her had locked up: 

The Mage Killer.

________________________________________________________________________________

(Y/N)'s POV

Laying down on what the locals call the "Devil's Hill", I took out the small diary that I found on my journey to the abandoned lab. Opening it up, I saw nothing. And then I remembered it was nighttime. Eris and Yunyun were having some dessert and I chose not to follow...

(Y/N): *Sigh* It seems I'm getting stupider each chapter for comical value... [Tinder]

Skimming through the book, it was basically about an old white dude from another world making stuff for war. Basically, since he was from another world, he gets to choose a power, and it seems to be making anything he can imagine.

Anyways, back to the contents of the book, he makes a bunch of weeb shit and is living the ideal life, until some of the nobles came in and told him to put his ass into use. But, he didn't know what to make, until he saw a stray dog, but he was bad at drawing and drew a snake instead and just went with it, naming his invention "Mage Killer"... hold on...

Continuing on, he made had a child army, called the "Crimson Magic Clan" who had crazy magic powers and because he was a weeb, he gave them names only his kind think were cool, and it also seems they were raised by like children, with most of them taking up what seems cool to him... this explains a lot actually. 

(Y/N): I could've really gone without that info really... Also explains why they are so strong... and their names.

Another thing he made was an M-82 Sniper Rifle that was basically a railgun, despite the dude stating that it was not. He made it because the Crimson Magic Clan wanted to counter Mage Killer and he just went with it. The way it actually works is by shoving a shit ton of magic into it and boom! You blew up Armeni- I mean a massive army.

Wait how the hell can I read Japanese all of a sudden? Must be the same sort of magic that made me understand this world's language... but why didn't this activate earlier?

That was when a giant ass explosion at the lab happened, followed by that same girl I saw who took care of all 5 other-worlders by herself, illuminated by the moonlight behind her, now standing 15 meters tall using the Mage Killer... why didn't I close the door?

(Y/N): No time to question I guess...

FOR PLOT!

Yunyun and Eris teleported onto the scene next to me.

Eris: (Y/N)! What the hell happened!

With a blank face, I pointed to the back of her.

(Y/N): That thing.

Eris and Yunyun look behind them to see a towering figure over them, 25 meters tall, spewing fire and laying destruction on the village, of course, the inhabitants of this village did not take kindly to this. The rest of the "Demon King Destroyers" or unemployed dorks as others put it, appeared in front of a crazy snake girl throwing everything they have at it.