Chapter 14 (Unjust trial)

(Light's out, Axel Police station)

(Y/N): SHIIIT! I WENT AND DID IT!

I screamed at the top of my lungs saying the first... swear? In a long time... Kazuma was set free after coming up with a clever excuse, but he did tell me he was going to support me... though I don't even feel an ounce of confidence... 

(Y/N): IN THE END, I'M GOING TO BE PUT UP TO TRIAL! No matter how I think of it, I AM SO GOING TO DIE! I just hope Yunyun is doing okay...

Then, out of nowhere a dark figure appeared, throwing me a piece of paper, when I picked it up, it said: 

"May the shadows of Order and Fairness bless you, and May luck is on your side for the upcoming trial." 

(Y/N): Well that doesn't help a single bit! What does this me-

When I looked back, the dark figure disappeared without an ounce left to be seen, a silver-like, glitter in the air was what remained from that person. Maybe my mind wasn't in the right place, because I can't put together who or what they are! Lying down on my bed, I shoved all of that out of my brain and began thinking about ways to get out of trial or to prove my innocence. 

(Y/N): If I make a good big speech, the Landlord would just force the judge to execute me, if I threaten him, then it would enforce the fact I am against the state, if I escape, then I am a fugitive on the run, but... if I can disguise a terrorist attack... yes, that's the only solution! 

But wait... there would most defiantly be a lie detector there, am if I lie, then... CRAP! Well, looks like I need to rely on this anonymous figure for my survival... if I book it now, the nobles at the capital would put a bounty on me and have those cheat skill guys chase after me...

Ugh... imagine trying to fight 15 Kiritos is hurting my BRAIN!

Guard: CAN'T YOU JUST SLEEP ALREADY!!

(Y/N): YOU CAN'T INHIBIT MY RIGHTS!

(The next day, at big law house)

In a fancy courtroom, countless fancy looking old guys gathered to see my trial, on both of my sides, Yunyun, who was able to go without and criminal charges and Eris, who did... something... whilst I was gone? 

Judge: QUIET! We will now begin the trial of the defendant (Y/N) (L/N). The defendant and the advocates, step into the witness stand. 

A lie detector could be seen on my stand to prevent me from lying.

Eris: To mine, and everyone else's knowledge, there is no definitive proof that you are guilty.

Yunyun: I- I- It's pretty e- e- embarrassing, to say the least, being in front of a- a big crowd...

(Y/N): I'm counting on both of you for my survival, you two are my only advocates... 

Looking up at all those bald men, blank-faced judges made me realize which types of judges I should pay my most attention to. On the left side of the... judge stand? There was a bald dude in his late 30's, early 40's with a silly moustache in fancy clothing with a look on his face that screams of, "Imma bout to mind break your girl, and you can't do anything bout it." 

(Y/N): Hey, Eris. Who's that seemingly important-looking dude over there? He's giving you a good looking...

Eris: Ah, from a quick look, he's the actual "landlord," of Axel, he has built up a reputation of being a massive pervert. Every girl he meets or even around feels an uncomfortable aura around him... Oh also, his name is Alderp.