Chapter 15 (Otherworldy Manhunt)

To whomever is reading this,

I'm fucked... with high levelled god-tier weapon-wielding mercenaries pressing me to go travel hundreds of miles... I don't think I can make it.

Dramatized by (Y/N)

_________________________________________________________

???: Shit... I actually missed

The arrow fizzled out when I heard a voice of a teenager on one of the nearby roofs, when I looked at him, he was resting his bow, which is more decorated than the chairs for royalty, he was speaking to that fucker of a person.

Yuuto: WHAT THE HELL MAN! I THOUGHT YOU SAID ON THE RESUME THAT YOU NEVER MISS A SHOT!

???: Look, can you keep it d- never mind, he knows already. Look, I'm going to keep it short and simple, it's based on luck. And your luck is so bad it cancels my luck. Anyways, I'm going with my money. BYE!

Yuuto: WAIT A GODDAMN MINUTE!

(Y/N): So what's this about?

Yuuto: TO TEACH YOU A LESSON!

Barely dodging his attack, it seems he's gotten stronger, it seems he's hired a bounty hunter. And it seems he wants revenge on my ass. Can't blame him. Already humiliated him twice.

(Y/N): WOW! That nearly hit me! You've really gotten stronger, haven't you? You may last more than 5 minutes against me!

Yuuto: Hehe, you really think I came here on my own? I WANT YOU TO COME OUT NOW!

A group of individuals jumped out of nowhere, armed with scarily dangerous looking weapons to people looking comically plain. What I observed was a shota mage, some guy who looks like needs therapy, a child with a knife, and Sonic OC.

(Y/N): And how exactly are these guys going to stop me?

The shota mage summoned over a dozen maids with a powerful aura, the crazy guy does some dark magic shit that looks like it can kill me one hit, the child starts glitching with random sets of numbers distorting the reality around... it with hundreds of knives sprouting out of thin air. and the Sonic OC begins glowing white with a set of perfect replications of Chaos Emeralds.

(Y/N): Why didn't you just get those guys from Naruto and DBZ instead?

Yuuto: Well you see uh... apparently being an underfit teenager who never had exercised in their entire lives with the only hard thing they did was open a soda can, they died as soon as they tried to turn super... those who didn't when they saw their comrades die when turning super, overestimated their abilities and died.

(Y/N): Ah... I knew it... some bad thing will happen... but why specifically these people?

Yuuto: They were the only competent people who could use their powers that I could find who needed the money...

(Y/N): Anyways, before you start kicking my ass... can you introduce yourselves?

Yuuto: You can talk! 

Shota: Ah yes, I'm-

I quickly left. No way am I going to sit and listen! What the hell am I supposed to do? Ah yes! I have an idea...

(Y/N): YUNYUN! I NEED YOUR HELP!!!

Yunyun: W- What is it (Y/N)?

(Y/N): You've been travelling right? PLEASE TELL ME THE SAFEST PLACE YOU KNOW!!!

I said while shaking her.

Yunyun: A- Ah- THE CRIMSON DEMON VILLAGE!

(Y/N): WHERE IS IT!!!