Chapter 1 (Death)

May 16, 2021, "(Y/N)'s apartment"

Recently, it seems as if the number of people dying to, "unnatural means", have been steadily increasing during the past 2 decades, whether or not it's because of the state of the modern world, mental illness, or even murder, it has all but increased.

Although with the steady increase of... wait, why AM I talking to myself in the 3rd person? Like acting some narrator bloke, and why am I talking about unusual deaths? 

I already know this type of stuff so why am I repeating it?

(Y/N): sigh*

Anyways, I should probably finish what I WAS about to say, unusual deaths yeah? Well apparently there any many different types of alternate worlds, like that one time some guy got struck by lighting, then proceeds to go back to Earth on a vacation trip with his 9 wives, or that time over 10,000 people were stuck in an MMO, or that time an entire school of fantasy creatures went to an ordinary school.

What I can conclude is that alternate worlds were proven multiple times. Whether that helped suicide prevention, it did not.

((PS, this part here WON'T be important or relevant to the story, yet.))

(Y/N): What was that?

I swear I keep on hearing a faint sound from my head... sitting up from my sofa as I went to the kitchen to reduce my insatiable hunger, opening up a tutorial to make a nice and easy meal, when I finished, I have to say, I was proud.

Oh, and if you're wondering where my parents are, and why I'm not going to school, it's because my parents are going out shopping for groceries and they would come back in a few minutes, so it's fine to leave me alone for a bit. Also, school just ended...

The Author/ Narrator

Then, silence.

(Y/N) woke up in, what appears to be a hallway in the castle. The floor was made up of checkered tiles with a red veiled carpet covering it, two seats can be seen, on one end, was a shabby looking chair that seemed to have been used a lot. On the other, was a chair that screams that of which fits someone of prestigious status, like a king, or wealthy businessman, or the Mary Sue protagonist you keep on seeing.

Then, a being appeared out of thin... air? dust? Well, it doesn't matter, a beautiful girl with long silvery hair and blue eyes. She has long silver hair going down to her ankles which has a light purple ombre. She has two long bangs which reach down to her shoulders and an ahoge sprouting from her fringe. She wears a purple coif on her head as well as a matching white and purple one-piece hagoromo dress with yellow trimmings which go slightly past her knees. She also wears purple shoes and white stockings, as well as a necklace with a pink diamond-shaped jewel in its centre.

Now I don't know what I'm doing here, nor do I have any fetishes for people who cosplay as nuns, or cosplaying in general, not after what happened at the "convention" I went to alone. But hot damn am I lying but she is looking good.

Nun: (Y/N) (L/N), you have died as of today...

Well, THAT'S something I didn't expect to hear.

(Y/N): How did I die exactly?

Nun: Well, the way that you died was, quite unusual, actually, unusual would be a light term, weird is a much better word. You died by having a bus filled with people your age crashing into your apartment.

(Y/N): But... how? I live on the twelfth floor of an apartment?

Nun: That's what I said, your death is weird...