Chapter 7 (New magic)

(Axel, a random inn, around 6 in the morning)

I woke up pretty early in the morning, checking if Eris is up I went to her bed and... it seems as if she's still in a deep sleep.

(Y/N): Hey, wakey-wakey sleepy head, unless you want to miss the unfiltered screams of two teenagers in a misunderstanding type situation...

Eris: Ahh, I'm up, I'm up. So, will we be taking a quest today?

(Y/N): Of course, we are, I want to get some more levels so we are taking a harder type of quest, I also want to try my new gear. Oh but before that! I need to check my adventure card.

___________________________________________________________________________

Adventure Card

Name: (Y/N) (L/N)

Level: 7

Experience: 570/700

Job: Adventurer

Stats Rank

Strength 4
(13)

Health 3
(300/300)

Magic-pow 5
(13)

Dexterity 7

Intelligence 8
(98)

Agility 7
(43)

Luck 9
(218)

Skills: Skill points: 54

Active:

Basic magic:

Create water: (1 skill point required to learn)

Intermediate magic:

Lightning: (3 skill points required to learn)

Fireball: (3 skill points required to learn)

Advanced magic:

Fire cage: (45 skill points required to learn)

Detonation series:

Explosion: (50 skill points required to learn)

Priest/Archpriest:

Heal: (5 skill points required to learn)

Blessing: (10 skill points required to learn)

Powered: (15 skill points required to learn)

Passive:

Hand of fate: With luck that's greater than anything else, the user would have a massive increase in positive things going the user's way, the hand of fate is now on your side. (basically plot armour in disguise)

Rookie destroyer: Gives the user a 25% increase in stats when fighting against weak monsters (such as goblins or horned rabbits)

Deflector: Allows the user to deflect any intermediate rank magic and physical attacks (based on luck and agility)

Pole master: A skill that allows the user to fight using a pole with complete control

Predator: Helps conceal the user against enemies easier

One-hit: Makes it easier for the user to aim for places that can kill an enemy much weaker or in a worse position to die in the first hit (cannot be used after the first hit)