How to get help: swap bodies with your dad

Warnings: Mentions of sh, kind of body dysmorphia, 

Ships: Ironstrange

I groaned and covered my eyes with my arm, groaning at having to wake up. I drag my hand down my face and pause at my chin. Why do I have a beard? And since when is my ceiling grey and not blue? And is everything less? I sit up and look around, why am I in dad's room? I went to sleep in mine? I hear a chuckle from the desk in the corner and turn to see my dad.

"It's about time you woke up, love, I made you some tea." What?

"Uhh, dad?" He looked at me in confusion.

"Tony? What do you mean dad? I didn't know we were doing that today?" I feel my face flush up and fall out of bed in panic, scrambling inelegantly and vaguely noticing that everything seems slightly smaller.

"NononononononoonONO-" I manage to make it out of the tangle of blankets and stand up, feeling slightly of balance.

"Dad what the heck!?" Dad is now looking at me very concerned.

"Babe, are you ok?" I splutter again.

"Dad I'm not dad, I'm-" I"m cut off by a scream down the hallway that surprisingly doesn't want to make me rip my ears out.

~Pov switch+ time travel backwards~

I wake up to arms around my waist, that do not feel like Stephens, and a blue wall covered in star wars posters, that are definitely not in my room. I turn around, highly confused and squint at how bright everything is. When I turn around I am met with the face of a half naked Harley. What the fuck? He opens his eyes and grins at me.

"What are you doing?" I ask, cautiously.

"What do you mean, babe?" What the fuck?

"Babe?" He sits up with me and looks at me, concerned. Why is the sun so bright? The curtains are closed?

"Are you okay?" whatthefuckwhatthefuckwhatthefuck? Why am I in Peter's bed, why is Harley in this bed as well, why is everything so bright and so loud? Is that someone's heartbeat? Why is breathing so loud?

"Babe?" Harley is now sitting up and has his full attention on me.

"Is it another sensory overload?" Sensory overload? Doesn't Peter get those? I shake my head no and quickly get out of the bed, heading to the mirror that Stephen and I tried to help put on but we ended up just getting in the way of Peter, so we just got him water.

I stare at the reflection in horror. NO way. No wayyy.

"FUCK!"

I end up trying to get out and slam open the door in a panic, instead ripping it off its hinges and getting it stuck to my hand. I still run down the hallway, getting constantly thrown off balance at the lack of height that I'm used to, and get caught by Harley.

"Peter, you gotta calm down! Sit down with me! Take a deep breath, and explain what's going on. We didn't stay together for two years without communication."

"WHAT! PETER!" Harley looked vaguely concerned.

"Peter, are you ok? What's going on?" Why can I hear heartbeats! I'm interrupted by Stephen and me running down the hallway coming towards us. What is going on? I can hear my breath catch and speed up, but it's not me it's my body, which I'm not in. Why am I not in my body? Everything is so loud.

"Harley? Babe?" Harley chokes on his saliva and stares at my body in horror.

"What? Tony you ok?" My body, I suppose Peter, but we need to have a discussion about Harley.