how to make friends with the devil- web yourself to the bottom of a plane

Warnings: stab wound, gun wound,

Ships: hawkspider.

Lucifer crossover

Peter sighed heavily as he clung to the moving aircraft. This was not good. It was never his intention to end up thousands of feet up in the air, clinging to moving metal in hopes that he might survive this. At this point, Peter was not entirely sure how he ended up here, probably something to do with annoying drug lords. Tony, Stephen and Clint were going to kill him. Also, being the bright spiderling that Peter was, had disabled the tracker and communication devices in his suit. He was honestly just improving them! He just kinda forgot to put them back.

Anyway, he was tired, injured (only a minor gunshot and stab wound, nothing to really worry about) and stuck. Deciding that he could do literally nothing about this situation, Peter webbed himself to the plane, and fell asleep.

Waking up to yourself falling through the air towards a city was not the best wake up call. Panicking, (and slightly screaming), Peter desperately tried to shield his fall with a makeshift spider web parachute. This slowed his fall, however definitely dislocated, and probably broke, his shoulder.

Crashing into an alley, Peter tried to regain his senses. Head, body and shoulder all throbbing, Peter groaned as he stood up and assessed his suit. It was ripped and bloodied, however his web shooters seemed to be in working order. Trashing his suit and putting it into the dumpster, Peter shivered in the cold night air.

Looking around for clothes, Peter miraculously found some, which were slightly baggy but otherwise okay. There were some dark blue jeans and a baggy hoodie, sadly though no shoes. Bare foot, head bleeding and barefoot, Peter looked, lets say, not like a very stable human being.

Thinking the best course of action would be to find a phone or some sort of authority, Peter headed out of the street. Bright lights immediately made him shut his eyes with a wince, increasing the pain of his headache. Opening his eyes again Peter took note of the casinos and flashing lights. Peter knew he recognised this place but his probable concussion was making his thought progress slightly mushy.

Looking around, Peter nearly jumped for joy when he noticed a police station. Hobbling over to it, ignoring passer bys, Peter eventually reached the station and entered it. Walking in, he immediately crashed into someone. Both he and the suspected man fell backwards, much to the shock of the other and Peter. Peter knew he had super strength, so he was let's say surprised. Cursing his non-existent spider sense that seemed to have gone on vacation, Peter got up and helped the other man up, (trying to cover up his winces of pain).

"I am so, so sorry!" Peter squeaked, trying to help the man who seemed to have gotten past his shock.

"Do not worry, tiny human." A smooth British accent replied, reminding him of Loki. Looking up to the exceedingly taller man Peter gulped.There was something off about the man. He was unnaturally handsome and seemed to smell weird, Peter just couldn't put his finger on what he smelled like though. Either way, he knew the man was not entirely human. Thinking about the saying, don't judge a book by it's cover, Peter did not run away, (he doubted he could anyway).

The man seemed to dissect him with his gaze, locking onto the wound on his head and his baggy clothes. He seemed interested in Peter, as though he was a mystery.

"You seem injured young one, let me help you" Without awaiting an answer from Peter, the unknown man dragged him through the surprisingly modern police station. It must have been a miracle that the man did not grab his injured shoulder.

The good looking man dragged past what seemed to be detective desks and towards a lab. Peter and the unknown man were suddenly stopped by a woman.

"Lucifer, what do you think you are doing?" She asked in a patronizing tone.