How to worry your entire family- get a horrible allergic reaction

Warnings: badly(very badly i'm not kidding about this i'm so sorry) written allergies acting up, there's a pranking war, I'm sorry about this chapter. It's not very well written.

Ships: none.

"So it's agreed, pranking war. Peter, Thor, Loki, and I on one team, Clint, Natasha, Shuri, and Bucky on the other." Dad said. Sweet, prank war with the Avengers.

"Starting now. See you all later." We all left, breaking away into our own separate groups. I broke apart and went with my group, planning pranks the entire time. The other team doing the same thing.

POV switch: it's Bucky bitch

"Ok, how about Bucky makes his cookies and we inject them with different things, like mustard and toothpaste?" I nodded my head, agreeing with Clint's plan.

"I think that we shouldn't say I made the cookies, a lot of that team is pretty smart and probably wouldn't eat them otherwise." Everyone nodded, agreeing to this observation.

"Maybe we should leave them on the counter? The people who aren't involved with the prank war will probably laugh it off, and we all know so we won't fall captive." Everyone nodded, agreeing to this plan, and I got to baking.

~time skip~ (plus POV switch back)

Oooooooooooh. Cookies. I need some more for a snack at school anyway, so I grabbed around five. And with that, I left. I shoved one of the cookies in my mouth, not expecting the heavy vanilla flavour. Huh. Guess they're trying something new? Don't know, it was still pretty good. I shoved the rest in my pocket, wrapped up in a napkin, and went to school.

I suffered through all my classes, before the end of the day. At this point, I had completely forgotten about all the cookies, so when I shoved my hands in my pockets at the end of the day to text Happy, and I came out with a cookie parcel, I nearly jumped with joy. I picked one of the cookies and shoved it in my mouth. As soon as I had bitten in I gagged heavily and started crying. Ow ow ow why does it hurt, why is it so minty, this is painful I hate it. I had tears in my eyes and my mouth wide open in pain. Of course, Happy chose this time to come around the corner, but I was too busy leaning against the wall trying not to cry.

"What's wrong kid?" Happy asked. He was standing in front of me now but I couldn't lift my head to look at him. Why is it getting so hard to breathe? I need to vomit. I need to breathe. Why does it hurt so much?

"C'mon kid, time to go." I just barely registered being picked up and being put in the car. At this, I blacked out. It was still hard to breathe and it really hurt.

Bucky:

We were really excited to see how our prank turned out. Everyone else had pretty good reactions, but we did get a few glitter bombs, but it was fun to see them gag at the mustard. We all saw Peter grab the cookies and were curious to see how he reacted. We weren't expecting to see Happy run up with a limp and sweating Peter. Everyone panicked and crowded around him.

"Hey back up, we gotta get him to the med-bay, find out what's wrong." We all nodded and Steve took Peter from Happy, running him up to the med bay with everyone else close behind. He was hooked up to the machine. We were all ushered out by Bruce. And thus, the waiting started,

~time skip~

"Does anyone know what he ate. This is important." I shared a look with the other members of my team and spoke up.

"He grabbed some of our prank cookies. I think he grabbed a mustard, two peppermint, a vanilla and a normal?" we had set up a system with the cookies, the different colours of icing.

"Peppermint? Isn't Peppermint poisonous for spiders?" Oh nooooo. They disappeared back inside, leaving me to wallow in Pity. How could we be so idiotic. Now our precious Spider could be hurt. And it's all our fault.

~time skip+POV switch~

Ugh. My head hurts. What happened?

"Easy there kiddo, still recovering. You were pranked into eating a cookie with peppermint extract in it. Unfortunately, they forgot to check that it was safe, turns out Peppermint is poisonous to spiders. Luckily, since you're only half spider, you're only deathly allergic. We've figured out a few things, and this should help." he handed me an epipen that had spiderwebs painted on it.

"To show that it's a lot stronger than a usual epipen. Your enhanced metabolism sure made things hard for us. Anyway, we've replaced all the toothpaste in the house, and anything else that might have any mint in it. How are you feeling?" I nodded, taking in everything dad had told me.

"Considering almost died because of Peppermint? Pretty good." Dad nodded and pulled me up.

"Let's go ensure that everyone else knows you're ok. You gave us quite a scare." I nodded and we started to go outside, I clutched the glitter bomb that was luckily still intact in my pocket.

"Just asking, who made the cookies?" I asked. Dad thought for a second.

"I think it was Bucky. Why?" I smirked.

"No reason." As soon as we went outside I was surrounded.

"Hey hey, I'm fine. Where's bucky?" Bucky came forward and I looked at him, before smiling.

"I'm sorry I didn't- ugh!" I had thrown my glitter bomb at him in the middle of the sentence before laughing and running away, he was too shocked to chase after me. I heard laughter commence behind me and continued to run, still laughing. I think this was a successful prank war overall.