How to give a bunch of stories at once-make a shorts chapter (2)

Threat

"Next question, what would you do if someone was trying to threaten you, either over phone or in person." MJ Ned and I are playing twenty questions. Ned answers first.

"Probably panic and then call you." I nod and so does MJ.

"What about you?" She shrugs.

"Ignore them." Ned and I share a look before turning back to her.

"What?"

"Like, before they can finish their threat, just hang up the phone or walk away." We stare in silence before Ned turns to me.

"Can I change my answer?"

-Time skip-

My phone rings as an unknown number. I pick up.

"Hello?"

"Hello Peter."

"Oh hey Beck, aren't you dead?"

"Not important. I have your friends, you have-" I hang up. If I don't know the time limit he can't put it in place.

"Hey Mr Stark?" He looks up from the game and Clint throws him off  the side of the road.

"Beck has my friends." He shoots up along with everyone else and starts panicking,

"Isn't he dead?! How are you calm?" I shrug.

"I hung up on him so we have basically unlimited time to save them, he can't implement a time limit I don't know about." Pietro chuckles and runs up to me.

"This is why I love you." I smile at him.

"Thanks, love you too. Now, how to save them?"

-time travel backwards-

~Pov switch, Beck~

I wait for him to pick up the phone impatient, ignoring the two behind me.

"Hello?"

"Hello Peter."

"Oh hey Beck, aren't you dead?"

"Not important. I have your friends, you have-" The tone goes off and I look at my phone in shock.

"Did he just hang up on me?!" I hear laughing and turn to see MJ and Ned laughing.

"Looks like he took your advice to heart, huh!" Mj nods..

"What? What are you talking about, and how did you get out of your restraints?" They just grin at me. I have made a mistake, these are demon children.

"Don't ask question you don't want the answers too." Yep, demon children. I quickly knock them out again, thanks to henchmen who have brains. I picked up the empty pizza box from earlier and turn to them.

"I'll be right back."

~Pov switch, Peter~

"Sir, your pizza has arrived" Tony nods and looks at me. I nod and Pietro and I stand up and head to the elevator. When it opens we're met with a very poorly disguised Beck.

"AS I was saying, you have 2-" The elevator door closes and we start going up. I can vaguely hear a 'oh come ON!' beneath me. I smirk and turn to a look of awe from my boyfriend.

"What?"

"You're amazing." I smile and can feel my face heating up.

"Thanks, I love you." He just smiles at me and takes my hand. We stay in comfortable silence all the way up.