How to make cookies-Have an amazing boyfriend

Warnings: Brief mention of throwing someone out, and Motorcycling. I'm not sure if that one counts.

Ships: Spideypool. 

I unlocked the door to our apartment, it's been a long but good day. I'm greeted by Wade, or Deadpool, sitting on the couch.

"Hey babe! How's your day been so far?" I smile happily and plop down next to him.

"Pretty good. Tony got incredibly mad at Dum E because he sprayed him with the fire extinguisher for fun again. He actually almost threw him out!" We both laughed.

"We both know Tony would never do that." I open my eyes, I closed them from laughing so hard, and Made eye contact with a silent Wade, who was staring at me. I paused uncertainty.

"Wade? Are you ok?" I ask, genuinely concerned. He nods, smiling.

"I'm just wondering how I got so lucky. I mean, you're so amazing." I smile and pull him into a kiss.

"I ask myself that everyday." I mumble into his lips. We pull apart and rest our foreheads on each other. We sit there for a moment, looking at each other. Memorising each other's faces.

I lift my hand and start tracing his scars softly. The sun is setting in the background and It looks very beautiful, but all my mind has room for is Wade. My Wade. I was true in what I said, How on earth did I get so lucky?

We pull away from each other soon after that and Wade looks at me.

"You know what I'm craving?" He asks. I raise my eyebrow in question.

"Choc Chip cookies," I raise my eyebrow again. "But you know what we need for choc chip cookies?"

Soon I find myself being handed a motorcycle helmet. I hold it gingerly. I have a bittersweet relationship with the cycle. On one hand, Wade drives like a madman. On the other? Unlimited hugs. I sigh and put the helmet on, getting on the actual cycle with Wade.

My hands are quickly squeezing the everloving bejeezus out of Wade as he runs multiple red lights and goes at least 20 miles over the speed limit. Help help help.

Thankfully we soon pull up outside the store. My eyes are closed and my arms are tense around Wades middle. I feel him chuckle and tune in.

"As much as I love you, you can let go now." I shake my head against him.

"No. I'm comfortable." He shakes his head and after a moment I let go. I straighten up and we both get off the cycle, putting the helmets on the bike.

"Alright! Let's go get cookie ingredients!" he runs off and I smile and shake my head, grabbing a couple of bags from the add ons. Might as well get the week's groceries as well. I know Wade will get most of the cookie ingredients, so I start to put basic meals in the basket. Some Kraft dinners, some beef mince. So on. Then Wade comes running up, arms full of things.

"How long have we needed five packets of childrens gloves?" He grins and I shake my head, grinning.

"Put them back, Wade. hand over the brown sugar and choc chips." He pouts, but compiles. He also 'sneakily' puts in a pack of chips, popcorn, and two of cadbury chocolate. I smile and shake my head fondly.

"I'll see you at the checkout, kay?" he nods and heads off to replace everything. I got so lucky with him. He's amazing. I finish grabbing a few more things and head to the checkout, piling things on the train.

"Hello! How are you?" The worker smiles, starting to scan our stuff.

"I'm going good, thank you. Planning on making cookies?" I smile and nod.

"Yeah. me and my boyfriend got a craving." The worker nods and opens their mouth ro reply, but is cut off by a scoff from behind.

"You ok, ma'am?" The old lady scoffs again.

"Don't you mean girlfriend?" Ughhh. Oh come on!

"No. I mean boyfriend." This is where Wade comes up to me and I give him a quick kiss.

"Hey baby boy, is everything going good?"

"You two are disgusting! Keep it in private." Ughhh. Karen, piss off. The worker speaks up first.

"Why? Because you're uncomfortable? I got uncomfortable watching you and your husband make out in the frozen food aisle. Leave them alone. They're adorable and perfectly within the bounds of social security, unlike you. Go to a different checkout. I'm not serving you." I smile thankfully at the cashier and she smiles back. The Karen sputters indignantly but is dragged away by her husband.

"Thanks! You were a huge help!" She smiles widely back.

"Don't worry, me and my girlfriend have to suffer the same. We hate it. You guys really are adorable, by the way." Wade and I both grin, and Wade pulls me closer, nestling his head in my hair.

"Why thank you." I roll my eyes happily and push him away.

"Awww. Your total is 83.40, do you want a receipt?" I shake my head, still grinning.

"No thanks. We'll pay by card?" She nods and I pull out the card. It's linked to my account that I get money from because of how I've helped Tony. he insists on paying me way too much, but refuses to take it back. I pay and Wade takes the bags. We both wave bye to the cashier, smiling happily.

The bags are loaded in the cycle and we hope for ourselves. When we get home, the bags are brought up and the shopping is put away by wade while I get the ingredients for cookies. Soon we start and soon we have flour, and somehow eggs, strewn over us. We haven't even got up to eggs! We look up at each other and start to laugh.

We finally finish the cookies and they're in the oven cooking right now. We're still laughing. I stand up and swipe some batter over Wade's cheek, leaving a small smear. He grins and dips his hand in the batter and quickly swipes his now coated finger over my forehead.I squeal in shock and dip my hands in the batter, flicking it at him, leaving pickles all over him. We go on like this for a few more minutes, but have to stop otherwise we'll run out of batter.

So instead we start chucking choc chips in the others mouth, most of the time scoring. We get the cookies out of the oven and go on like this, swapping out the trays. Soon we start biting into the, still warm, gooey, chocolatey, cookies, smiling in bliss.

We grin at each other and nestle down on the couch. We put on dumb and dumber and fall asleep, leaning on each other. We're both, finally, happy.