How to meet cap-make fun of his PSA.

This one barely made the cut for an actual chapter and not a short, literally 38 words off. So if it seems a little short, that's why. Also,  just incase you couldn't tell the warnings aren't really TW (most of the time), just warnings of whats coming in the chapter so you can tell if you would enjoy the chapter. 

Ships: Winterspider, Ironstrange

Warnings: Self depreciation(Is that the right word?), 

dedicated to @QueenEioldd, because I like them. 

To say Peter was excited, would be an understatement. Peter was practically bouncing off the walls in excitement. You see, Peter and his Dads (Tony and Stephen)were going to properly introduce Spiderman (therefore himself) to the Avengers.

Tony steered a vibrating Spiderling through the modern corridors of the Avengers Tower with a fond smile that he and his husband shared.

"I honestly don't see why you are so excited Peter." Stephen's deep baritone voice echoed through the moderately quiet corridor. Peter was quick to reply, voice full of enthusiasm.

"Don't you see? These are like the Superheroes of the Superheroes! Saving the world-"

"Peter, you help save the world," Tony piped in.

"Yeah but I am less important and cool. They do everything and sacrifice themselves for other people!"

Tony and Stephen were both thoroughly concerned by this statement.

"That's another month of therapy, Peter," Tony half joked, worry evident in his eyes. He shared a look with his magic wielding husband. Peter just waved them off muttering something along the lines of, 'If we took into account all of my mental problems I would have enough therapy for 4 lifetimes.'

Shaking his head, Tony and Co finally arrived within a large room filled with couches and a huge TV. Looking around Tony waved over the superheroes, Cap at the front and Bucky behind, the rest following.

"Everyone, this is our adopted son Peter, who also just happens to be Spiderman! Please excuse his lack of ability to speak." At this Peter let out a squawk of protest, thus proving Tony's point. Everyone chuckled while eternally cooing/panicking at the spiderling. Steve was panicking the most. The kid looked about 17, give or take a year and civil war happened about a year and a half ago. He dropped a plane terminal on a child. Shit.

Bucky's internal dilemma was a little less patriotic. Bucky was silently cursing himself, (much to Wanda's amusement) about how utterly adorable and good looking Peter was. How was it Legal to look that good. Hell, Peter looked like a fucking fluffy cinnamon roll. It was at this moment, Bucky knew, he fucked up. (sorry just had to).

Talking was pretty easy among Peter and the Avengers. Turning to the person next to him he realized it was Cap. A mischievous smirk graced his lips, (making Bucky gulp) and opened his mouth when he saw Cap had his attention.

"So, you got detention..." Cap just about fainted. The blood drained from his face and he started muttering 'no no no no'.

"Please tell me you are joking." Cap pleaded, everyone was watching now. Peter continued.

"You screwed up. You know what you did was wrong." Peter continued word for word, enjoying how Cap seemed to be looking up at the ceiling, praying and hoping for Peter to stop.

"While this is amusing, what did Popsicle do?" Tony asked, steering himself into the conversation.

"Every high school teenager in this state of America and more, have a murderous vendeta against Captian America." Peter informed everyone.

"And pray tell, why?" Stephen asked, tilting an eyebrow. Cap was pleading with Peter now, everyone looking like they were going to burst from trying not to laugh. (except for Clint, who was opening laugh while making bird noises. No one paid him any attention, as usual.) (Bucky meanwhile was trying to find if there was any way to make Peter more attractive while having a crisis.)

"P" Peter started, ignoring Cap who was metaphorically on his near begging now."

"S" Captain America was actually on his knees now.

"A" Utter silence, which was broken by an unbelievably happy Tony.

"Holy Shit" Tony whispered,

"You must tell me everything" The whole room burst into laughter, except for Bucky and Steve, who were both having their own personal crisis.