how to write a Christmas special- write it nearly a month late

Warnings: none
Ships: none

Just a nice fluff chapter for you guys, a very late, kinda short, Christmas special. Enjoy!

I step back from all the presents I have just finished wrapping, taking around 3 hours to do so, and they all look-

They all look like absolute shit. How does that one have paint on it? The paint is in an entire different room! Is that one ripped? How does one rip it like that? I sigh heavily and sit down, glaring at the presents like they personally offended me, which they did. I gotta call in the back up.

I pick up my phone and wait for the rings to stop.

"We've been waiting for you to admit defeat for ten minutes."

"Thanks Mj, feeling the love."

"Of course nerd. Ned and I will be there in ten."

"Thanks Mj, see you soon." I hang up and sigh again, running my hand through my hair and starting at the mound of presents. It's the day before Christmas and I've got one or two presents for everyone. I get to work unwrapping them and getting new fresh wrapping paper and by the time I'm done Mj and Ned are here.

I open my door to greet them and they barge in, the pile is separated into three and Ned and Mj are bundled up and shedding their many layers of clothing as they sit down.

"Sweet, we also brought some of our presents so come and sit down." I sit with them and start pulling out and cutting the wrapping paper. We soon settle into a rhythm, MJ and Ned wrap them, and I cut the wrapping paper, which I'm good at, and give them tape and sometimes get some snacks. Soon all 39 presents are wrapped. 1 for all Avengers, one for Ned, one for MJ and one for Betty. All are labeled and have a lolly tapped to them. There are candy wrappers and hot chocolate cups all around us, as well as multiple pizza boxes. We all share a look and grab a giant group of presents each, leaving the ones for friends. Betty, Mj, Ned and I are all going to Mj's house after celebrating Christmas, so we're leaving those for then.

The presents are placed unceremoniously under the tree and we all high five.

"Head out to the park?" I grin, Ned and Mj both nod their heads and we all grab our coats, me leaving Friday with the message to tell Tony.

We laugh the entire way down to the park, shoving each other and being in a good mood. We reach the park happily and jump in the giant mound of snow there.

"You guys are idiots." I laugh and Ned responds.

"I can see you smiling from here, Mj." All that comment is met with is a snowball to the chest, which Ned returns but Mj manages to push me in front of her and we're all soon caught up in a giant snowball fight, no alliances, no mercy.

An hour later and the mound of unused snowballs is being rolled into a giant ball for the base of the biggest snowman. Mj and I put it down while Ned starts gathering snow for the next layer. Each year we make a giant snowman, each year bigger than the last. Mj and I help Ned roll the second ball and I have to use my super strength to put it on the other layer. Third is made and placed and is much larger than any of us, and almost larger than Mj and Ned stacked together, so 3.34 metres! (11 feet!) Last years was 2.56 (8 foot) so quite an improvement. We split up to find accessories, and I find two large branches for arms, Mj gets a small collection of carrots to stick together for the nose, and Ned finds three decently sized rocks for the buttons.

Together we manage to get it all completed and we stand in front of the monstrosity of a snowman victoriously. We share a high five and pack everything up, planning to head to our respectful homes. The next day we all unwrap our presents, have a huge Christmas meal, and meet up at MJs house to share our presents. We all sleep over there and stay up all night watching crappy Christmas movies, laughing and snacking all night long. I go to sleep at 5 AM with a satisfied smile on my face and surrounded by friends.