how to come out to your parents-reveal you have a boyfriend

Warnings: Things get a little heated- no lemon though.

Ships: Spiderfrost, Ironstrange

I bounced up and down on the balls of my feet, my happiness could be felt from a mile away. Some may be asking, why was I so happy? And the answer is Loki is here, my beautiful, cunning, smart, amazing, kind, honest and just all round awesome boyfriend. Some others may be asking, how did Dad take it? Well the answer to that is, I don't know. We might or might not have told him yet, anyway, our bedrooms are close, everyone just thinks we are good friends.

The futuristic elevator dinged and I ran out into the living room like area. There low and behold where the avengers, Auntie Nat yelling at Uncle Clint (who was in a vent), Mr dad talking to Dr dad, Uncle Bruce who was reading, Uncle Bucky and Uncle Sam yelling over each other while Uncle Steve was contemplating life, Brother Pietro was running around Siser Wanda who was slowly growing more and more annoyed, Uncle Thor was shouting something about pop tarts and my amazing boyfriend was sitting on a loveseat, calmly reading a book, his elegant fings flipping the page using zero effort, his long black hair was sitting softly in a man bun, while he was wearing ripped jeans and a dark green t-shirt.

I was greeted with many hello's and smiles from my family while I calmly walked over to my secret boyfriend. I smiled wider as he looked up at me, I subtly motioned with my head, which really meant bedroom.

I said my excuses to the avengers and walked out the room, towards my bedroom. Loki quietly walked after me, not to cause suspicion. I waited 5 minutes or so in my room before I saw him.

I squealed and jumped up to him, wrapping my arms around his neck and wrapping my legs around his waist. He is a great deal taller than me, me being 5 feet 7 and Loki being 6 feet 4. I kissed him passionately on the lips which he gladly returned.

Sadly we had to break apart, apparently humans need air. Still being practically held by him, I rested my forehead.

"Hi," I whispered a smile gracing my swollen lips.

"Hello darling" He whispered back in a deep crisp British accent.

"I have missed you more than you ever could believe" He trailed off, eyes connecting with mine, they were filled with so much love, I thought I would burst. How could I love him so much?

"I love you so so so much" I whispered.

"Not as much as me" he smirked back. He then kissed me back, however this kiss was tainted with lust, not just love. While still kissing I got down and pushed loki onto the bed, then proceeded to straddle him.

It was definitely getting a little heated, I pulled my shirt over my head as Loki did the same. We started to kiss again, teeth clashing. His mouth disconected from mine, then flipped us over, my back hitting the bed. He flashed his Loki smirk™, he then proceeded to dive for my neck, licking and sucking. I moaned as he found the perfect spot and continued to suck and nip, sending a tidal wave of moans to pour out.

"Hey Peter and Loki I was wondering wh- HOLY MOTHERFUCKING SHIT!" A voice suddenly screamed and me and Loki jumped apart, both of us parting with red lips. Low and behold a very pale and furious Dad was standing in the doorway.

"Dad, it is not what it looks like" I tried while desperately looking at a disheveled and shirtless Loki, practically begging for help.

"Oh, I do apologize," Dad started in a sarcastic tone, I could faintly hear footsteps in the distance,

"So you two where not about to fuck then?" He asked casually, you could tell he was as mad as the Hulk though.

"No-" I started

"Probably" Loki said with no shame, I looked at him in annoyance.

"Okay maybe we we-" I was once again cut off, maybe I am just cursed.

"Like that is okay! I thought I could trust you Loki, however here you go around seducing my son!" This gained a response from Loki, some of the avengers were starting to crowd around Tony, all with looks of shock.

"You have called me many things Stark, however I put up with you because of Peter. How dare you assume that I would seduce Peter! He is the love of my life! My everything! If I lost him then I would die! If he wants to leave then he can, however it is his choice!" He had tears in his eyes at this point, it was the most emotional, the now fully present the avengers have seen him. They all understood what he meant now, how could he have ever seduced me? They had all forgotten that I was growing up.

I stood closer to Loki, wrapping an arm around him, barely containing the anger within me. All the Avengers, including Natasha, took a step back.

"He has done no such thing" I said in a dangerously calm voice. In unison, the avengers gulped. I tightened my grip on Loki, who was looking at me in wonder.

"Now, we were in the middle of something, so if you would all kindly fuck off" Steve opened his mouth and I glared, he shut it. Wise popsicle.

"If any of you dare even glare in my boyfriends direction, I will not hesitate to throw you off the top of this building and watch you fall" The avenger had all gasped, not completely at the death threat (they were rather used to them) it was me not using the word yeet. When I did not reference something Gen z at every opportunity, it meant I was serious.

As a collective, the avengers stepped out and closed the door, muttering sorries as they went.

"That could have gone better" Loki whispered in my ear, the tears were now gone and a love struck emotion now lay upon his face.

"I do believe we were in the middle of something," He whispered into my ear.

"Yes, we were." I replied, grabbing his shirt, and throwing him onto the bed.