how to write a fanfiction- write the vulture and Jake together

Ladies, non binaries and gentlemen, a fanfiction writer, writing a fanfiction in a fanfiction. 

this is a special chapter with Brooklyn 99 so feel free to skip. 

Warnings: umm. A breakup, mentions of cheating, not sure what else. If anyone finds anything that could be, please tell. counts for everything always and in every chapter, deal? 

Ships: VultureXJake

Peter stared down at the computer, brand new Stark prototype, he's testing it out. One of his jobs is to write a story with at least 1000 words to test out the keys, only problem? He has no idea what to write. Fate might have it that he glanced up at the TV at just the right moment, of the Vulture from Brooklyn 99 slapping Jakes butt. The sexual glances they gave each other. He smirked, now having the perfect idea for a story.

~time skip~ 

"Hey pops, wanna read my story?" Tony nodded, pulling up the story, and beginning to read it. 

---

"The 99 inner circle were practically bouncing with excitement, well except Jake. They had just had a tip off that the Vultures' apartment had been robbed, and Rosa and Jake were sent to have a look at the crime scene. Jake was dreading this, so, so much. You see, Jake had a secret, a secret no one knew, not even his best bro, Charles.

Rosa pulled up at the surprisingly nice apartment, a huge grin across her lips. She had a live feed playing on her phone, wanting to share this with her friends.

"You know, I have always wanted to know where he lives, he is after all a little hot." Unknown to her, Jake knew where the Vulture lived, and always had. He wanted to tell one of his closest friends not to fall into the trap of the vulture, knowing he had done it once, when he was younger and more naive.

"Aren't you like in a committed relationship with, what's her name Lily?" Jake awkwardly mumbled out.

"Yeah, but I can admit someone is good looking without wanting to fuck them." She retorted, sensing something was off, she turned her head to look at Jake.

"You good?" She asked, concern lacing her voice, not paying attention to the live feed on her phone.

"Yeah, bad memories." He whispered, intently looking at the apartment. Thoroughly confused, however not pressing the issue, Rosa stepped out of the car, putting her shades on, looking way too beautiful for her own good. "Let's go in" She told Jake, who seemed to be frozen in place.

"Yeah yeah yeah yeah, cool cool cool." Jake half heartedly said. A slightly nostalgic look on his face.

"Let's get this over and done with." Rosa just quirked an eyebrow at his strange behavior.

"Before we go in, let me tell you something, I'm pan! Let's go in!" He rushed the last part, then nearly sprinted into the apartment building. Rosa, used to her friends' weirdness, just not this type of weirdness, followed in after.

They both walked into the elevator (one quicker than the other) and Jake hit the lift button, without looking at it? It seemed to be second nature for him, which Rosa found very concerning, especially after Jake's little 'coming out' statement.

Jake started to nervously whistled, riddled with anxiety, he started to tap his foot to an invisible song. Memories of the past started to flood through his brain, he desperately tried to hold in the tears. Happy memories, sad memories, played on a replay, flashing through his normally excited and teasing brown eyes.

Mornings, waking up with a strong arm slung around his waist, a warm chest pressed against his shirtless back, kisses being trailed down his neck, while he sleepy smiled.