(21)Year2:Dueling Club

It's been a few days and everything has been fine but the voices have been then I relized time for Dueling Clud with Dragon I mean Draco.After Lockhart and Snape Duiled.I hate Lockhart by the way.

Lockhart says."An excellent suggestion, Professor Snape. Let's have a volunteer pair. Potter, Weasley, how about you?"

SNAPE then stops Ron and says. "Weasley's wand causes devastation with the simplest spells. We'll be sending Potter to the hospital wing in a matchbox. Might I suggest someone from my own house.Malfoy, perhaps."

Malfoy and Harry eye each other malevolently as they take their places onstage. Grudgingly, they bow to each other. DRACO whisper. "Scared, Potter?"

HARRY whisper back. "You wish." They turn, walk ten paces, then WHIRL, wands poised. GILDEROY LOCKHART starts to tell the boys. "Wands at the ready! When I count to three, cast your charms to disarm your opponent -- only to disarm. We don't want any accidents. One, two -"

Malfoy FIRES early, knocking Harry off his feet with a BLAST of WHITE LIGHT. I start to clap. Harry jumps up, points his wand. HARRY does a spell and a jet of SILVER LIGHT hits Malfoy dead in the stomach. Draco doubles up, WHEEZING.I grabe Draco's arm then Snape pulls Draco to his feet.

GILDEROY LOCKHART kept yelling. "I said disarm only!"

DRACO does a spell I don't even remember. "Serpensortia"!

To Harry and my horror, the tip of Malfoy's wand EXPLODES and a LONG BLACK. SNAKE SLITHERS forth. Snape smiles with amusement.

Snape walking past Draco towards the snake and says. "Don't move, Potter. I'll get rid of it for you."

Lockhar then says. "Allow me, Professor Snape. Alarte ascendare!"

The snake jettisons high into the air, then falls back down, raises its head and turns toward JaVa with a hiss.

I look at it and get on the Dueling stage. I say. "Sya- hassa- she. (Leave them alone.)"

The Snake looks at Harry and I say." Sya- hasi- heth. (Leave him alone.)"

Then the snake turns toward Justin Finch-Fletchey and hisses then Harry says. "Sya- hasi- heth. (Leave him alone.)"

I look at Harry and say SOya-Nasoya-osan-noeasan-Yasenosen(Your stressing the Snake out) Snape watches us suspiciously.

Me and Harry at the same time almost by each other. "Sya- hasi- heth." The snake turns toward us again.

I go down to the snakes level and tell it to calm down.

Snape then says. "Vipera. Evanesca." He waves his wand, emitting a blast at the snake, causing it to burst into flame and disappear. A murmur runs through the audience.

Justin Finch-Fletchney yells at JaVa and Harry. "What are you playing at?!"

Nothing to tell Terrified, Justin backs away. Confused faces from the Gryffindor's to Harry. Everyone's eyes were scared faces around us. Malfoy looks shocked but also has a smile. Seamus and Neville's eyes glitter with fear.

Ginny bolts the room. Snape waves his wand and the snake VANISHES in PUFF OF BLACK SMOKE, then regards Harry looks at Java with a look that is both shrewd and calculating.I walk t back words just looking at Harry then everyone else they were scared.Then Draco and took my arm and we started to walk and all the Slytherin 2nd Years followed me.

We all knew each other from first year. When we turn a corner and discover Nearly Headless Nick, petrified with his head partially detached and floating in place. On the floor just a few feet away is Justin Finch-Fletchey, also petrified.I look back at the 2nd Years and I see smiles.

So I smile and say. "1 down.''

I hear noise so I say. "Lets go guys.Hold on '' They all hold each other and hold me.And teleport us to the Common room.