(18)Year 2:Taken by the secret

After we got to howgworths me and Draco are raceing throw the halls to the comon room not caring I am in a skirt.
I stopped to catch my breath by Snape's room and see.Ron, Harry, Argus Filch and his pet cat in Severus Snape's classroom Snap is looking in a newspaper article about their flying car at King's Cross Station and yells. "You were seen by no less than 7 Muggles!"
Furiously throws the newspaper aside and glares at them.
But then Draco yelled. "JaVa. JaVaniana?"
I look his way and run to him.When I see him I say. "Sorry Buttercup."He just pushed me at the name.
So we went to our dorms then met up again for the feast.It was a normal Feast and me and Draco was having fun.
When the feast was done the Slytheirens was going after the sorting.
On our way someone pulled me out of line covering my mouth and I turn to see it was a Ravenclaw.
A blond girl withpretty silver eyes almost.. Wait It is Luna. Crap.
She looks at me and uncovers my mouth.Luna looks at me and say's."Oh umm sorry about that I am Luna, Luna Love good."
I just smile and say."Hi Luna I am J-."
She spotted me and said."We know you that is why I took you so umm well someone wants to talk to you.She told me your like me you can see death."
I looked at her and tilt my head at her necklace. I look at her then says. "butterbeer cork.My Aunt said It was believed to keep Nargles away."
And I gigle but then someone walks well flots in.
It is a gosht of a women she said. "Ya your adoptive mom's sister told you about them yet she died infront of you.But I wanted to tell you something"
I look at he. She looked like a nice lady but she literally said something I never told a soul.My aunt died infront of me well my mom knew.I am not even going to say a word and ignore that she said Adoptive mom sister.
Why dose everyone say that.
I Just said. "Umm sorry but I have to go to my common room."I turn then felt a grip.
When Luna said. "Please let us help."I looked at her as a tear falls from my eyes.
I say."You have no idea who I am and I don't know you Ms.Lovegood"
I get out of her gasp and start to walk when the gost appear infront of me and says. "You don't know why you are doing your in danger when you father shows up your done for.You either fight or will be consumed by the darkness."
I look at her and stop.Not noticing my Braclet is glowing and I said. "I don't know you.You don't know mw.I don't have a familee only Draco.They disowned me.So leave me alone."

The gost grabbed me and my eyes turned green when I said. "Leave." I feel the anger go away.
I got scared and telaported to the girls rooms