(17) Diagon Alley:

It have been a while with the Malfoy I am trying to not listen to Draco's dad so I went to make something for Harry.

After I am done and I teleported it there it was normal Muggle bracelet.JaVa was going to get dressed for a walk outside she was going out oh her bathroom and heard someone laughing madly in the room.

Her opens the door to find a house elf named Dobby bouncing on his bed.

Dobby talks to me. "JaVa Riddle! Such an honor it is!" JaVa closes the door.

I look at the elf and take out my hand to shake his. "Who are you?"

The elf gets closer and say's. "Dobby Ma'am, Dobby the house elf of this house and family."

I look at him and put a little smile and say. "Not to be rude or anything, but this isn't a great time for me to have a house elf in my bedroom plus I'm trying to have a normal birthday."

Dobby then starts to stutter a little. "Oh, yes, ma'am! Dobby understands! It's just that, Dobby has come to tell you- it is difficult, sir- Dobby wonders where to begin?"
I just look at him and point at my bed. "Here why don't you sit down Mr. Dobby?"

Dobby looks at me and says. "S-sit down? S-sit- sit down?M..Mr.. Dobby!" He soon begins to cry.

I the just look at him upset I was making him sad and said. "Dobby, ssh! I'm sorry!I didn't mean to offend you, or anything."

Dobby stops crying when he hears what she said. "Offend Dobby? Dobby has heard of your greatness, but never have I been asked to sit down by a wizard, like an equal."

I look at him confused and says. "You can't have met many decent wizards then."
Dobby Then says wiping off the tears. "No, I haven't. That was an awful thing to say. Bad Dobby! Bad Dobby! Bad Dobby!" He then bangs his head on the dresser drawer repeatedly.
I grab him and say. "Stop, Dobby! Dobby, shh! Dobby, please stop!"

Then from downstairs in the living room, Mr. Malfoy comes to her room not saying a word and drages Dobby out.
JaVa looks at Dobby and says."Goodbye Dobby I apologize."After JaVa knew it Dobby and Mr.Malfoy were gone.
So after a while I got my trunk for Hogworts and me and Draco got to Mr Malfoy on there broom and while we were siting down waiting to teapot to the Borgin and Burkes.

Then Me, Draco, and Lucius arrives to the store. Lucius hits Daco's hand and grabes my shoulder after I tried to hold Draco's hand. "Don't touch anything, Draco and JaVaniana stand by the steps."
Draco and Java both said. "Yes, Sir. " JaVa stepped to the stairs when Mr. Borgin showed up aftera while.
Draco puts a box on the counter. When they walk to JaVa.
Mr.Malfoy looks at JaVa and says." Teleaport us to the manor, JaVaniana."
I look at him and say. "Yes Sir." When I took out my wand and did the spell and we was at the Manor.
Mrs.Malfoy comes down sair and says. "Ok kids time to get ready to go."
She wincks at us so Draco and I run to get our bags for Hogworts.
On our way up Draco says.
"Happy Birthday JaVa."
I smile and says.
"Thank you Draco."