(11)Year 1: Forbidden Forest

The next night, Harry, Ron, Hermione, JaVa, and Draco are being led to Hagrid's hut by Mr. Filch.Filch says. "A pity they let the old punishments die. There was a time detention would find you hanging by your thumbs in the dungeons. God, I miss the screaming."

 Draco gulps, and Hermione rushes by. I look at him and say. "I miss when Ididn't see you." While draco giggles.He goes on and say. "You'll be serving detention with Hagrid tonight. He's got a little job to do inside the dark forest. A sorry lot this, Hagrid. Oh, good God, man, you're not still on about that bloody dragon, are you?"

Hagrid sniffs and sighs "Norbert's gone. Dumbledore sent him off to Romania to live in a colony."Hagrid keeps complaining about the dragon while I hold Dracos hand and walk so he knows I am there.

Filch says. "Oh, for Gods sake, pull yourself together, man. You're going into the forest, after all. Got to have your wits about you."Draco looks at him and says. "The forest I thought that was a joke! We can't go in there.Students aren't allowed. And there are...werewolves!". 

Draco looks frightened.And held my hand harder.Hagrid walks with and says. "Right. Let's go." In the Forbidden Forest, the group walks along a path to a tree. 

Hagrid stops, bends down and dips his fingers in a silver puddle. He pulls out his fingers and rubs them together. A silver trail smears with his fingers

.Hagrid says. "See that? That's unicorn's blood, that is. I found one dead a few weeks ago. Now, this one's been injured bad by something." Harry suddenly sees a large cloaked figure walking through the trees.

 He looks at Hagrid. "So, it's our job to find the poor beast. Ron, Hermione, you'll come with me."Ron says. "Okay." Hagrid looks at harry and say. "And Harry, you'll go with Malfoy and JaVa." Draco grimaces, and Harry nods.

 Draco says. "Okay but I get Fang!"Hagrid says alittle agery. "Fine. Just so you know, he's a bloody coward." Fang whines.

 Harry, JaVa, and Draco are walking through a part of the forest, with Fang leading. Draco has the lamp in his hand.

Draco then says. "You wait till my father hears about this. This is servant's stuff."Harry says. "If I didn't know better, Draco, I'd say you were scared."

Draco acts tuff. "Scared, Potter?!" He scoffs, but suddenly hears a howl "Did you hear that? Come on, Fang. Scared."

Harry and Draco approach a flat ground with gnarled roots all over. Fang stops, then growls. Harry ask the dog. "What is it, Fang?"

Up ahead is a cloaked figure who's crouching over a dead unicorn, drinking its blood from its wound. The figure raises its head, silver blood dripping from its mouth. Harry gasps and grabs his scar while JaVa grabes her stomach to, which is hurting.

 Draco screams with pure fear and runs away with Fang.Draco screams. "HELP!!!!!"Harry's left with a JaVa on the ground at the mercy of the figure who slides over the unicorn and rises erect. It advances towards Harry, who backs up, but trips. 

Harry and JaVa crawls backwards. Suddenly, there is the sound of hoof-beats. A figure leaps over Harry and lands near the cloaked figure. It is a silver centaur called Firenze. It rears, and the cloaked figure retreats, flying away.

Firenze runs to JaVa and Harry saying. "Harry Potter, you must leave. You are known to many creatures here. The forest is not safe at this time. 

Especially for you and the girl."Harry and Firenze was talking about the monstrous creature. It is a crime to slay a unicorn. Drinking the blood of a unicorn will keep you alive even if you are an inch from death.

 Then Fang suddenly barks and Harry looks up to see Hagrid, Hermione, Ron and Draco appear. Hagrid has his crossbow ready, but lowers it when he sees Firenze.

Hermione Screams. "Harry!"Hagrid sounds happy saying. "Hello there, Firenze. I see you've met our young Mr. Potter. You all right there, Harry?" Harry nods.

Firenze says. "Harry Potter, this is where I leave you. You're safe now. JaVa Good luck."He leaves as the group look at the dead unicorn.

The New Witch(HP fanfic)Year 1-2On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara