(1) 2nd Doorstep Delivery

One night in Eventral,at 1981 there was a bat on the street sign "Semental Drive" and the street filled with very big manchiens looking black stone houses.The bat flew away and an elderly man with crimson robes and a long white beard named Albus Dumbledore walks out of a forest near the street, past a tabby cat standing next to what looks like a shed.He took out his deluminator and activates it.Dumbledore zaps all the light out of the lampposts.He puts away the device and a cat meows.

Dumbledore looks down at the cat and says."I should've known, you'd be here..Professor McGonagall." The cat looks at him, when the camera turns to a wall.The cat's shadow turns into a woman with a tall hat.There are footsteps and  reveals and says."Good evening, Professor Dumbledore, are the rumors true, Albus? "Dumbledore then says."I'm afraid so, Professor.The good, and more of the bad on both sides."McGonagall says."What about the boy And his girl?" Dumbledore looks at her and says. "Hagrid's bringing both of them." McGonagall says"Do you trust Hagrid with things as important as this?"

Dumbledore giggles and says."Ah, Professor, I'd trust Hagrid with my life."There's a motor sound, and the 2 professors look up and see a flying motorcycle coming down from the air.It skids on the street and halts.A large man with shoulder length black hair and beard named Rubeus Hagrid takes off his goggles and says "Professor Dumbledore, Sir. Professor McGonagall. "Dumbledore looks at him and says"No problems, I trust, Hagrid?"Hagrid looks at them and says "No, sir. they fell asleep just as we were flying over Bristol. Heh.Try not to wake them.There you go."Hagrid hands one of the babies that is wrapped in a bundle with a bracelet and green riddon but pink planked over to Dumbledore. McGonagall then says.

 "Albus, do you really think it's safe, leaving her with these people? I've watched them all day. They're the worst if she is like her parents and gets into slytherin then it 'll be unimaginable." Dumbledore looks at her and says."The only family she will be seen in for the future as kinda hopeful of not being like her parents."They stop outside a house which is 6 Semental Drive.

McGonagall says. "This girl will be famous fromthis family and later for fer blood family.There won't be a child in our world who doesn't know both their names."Dumbledore then says. "Exactly. they're better off growing up away from all that.Until their is ready." Dumbledore places the baby on the ground slowly. Hagrid sniffles, and sobs a little. He clears his throat. Dumbledore says. "There, there, Hagrid. It's not really goodbye, after all." Hagrid nods. Dumbledore takes a letter and places it on the baby, who is now at the foot of the door.Dumbledore says. "Good luck...JaVaniana Riddle or known as JaVa Riddle Lestraing."

The first baby they put down has a bracelet on her small wrist with a green chain but with a black jem in the middle that also turns into a bracelet. And scar on her eye brow.The camera slowly zooms towards the scar which glows brightly.Then, the lightning flashes engulf the screen, transitioning it to the present time.

The scar's glow immediately dies down, and then there is JaVaniana who is now 11 years old, still sleeping.Then, the light turns on outside her room upstairs in the attic.Her mom gets tothe door "Hey firework. Get up you need to get ready for Hogworts".She knocks on her door repeatedly.

(The chapters with get longer)