(4)Year 1:First Day

It's morning and I got ready for school by my bed while the girls are still asleep.They're waking up and I was doing my hair and the girls awoke so I put on my robe.I walked out to the common room with my note books.At the common room and saw Draco leaving the boys side.I go to him. "Hey Umm your tie's messed up let me fix it Buttercup."I dropped my books and fix his tie.

He looks at me and says."Umm I could of done it but can you not call me that."I'm done and pick up my book, I say."I like the name I mean I can try to figure it out but let go to class."He nods and we walk out talking about what we look forwards to here and then he said that he was faster then me.

I look at him and says."Ok if your faster than me let's see who wins."He laughed and said."Ok."He starts to run and I do to.I was a little behind when I was tryingto keep my skirt staying down by the rob and laugh while saying."I can't my skirt's going up."

Draco grabs my hand and we're running in the corridors, and run to Transfiguration class.We get to class and sit next to each other, 5 minutes in McGonagall turns into a tabby cat sitting on a desk.I turn to Harry and Ron run in.Hermione rolls her eyes because they're late for class.They slow down when they get in the room.

Ron says."Whew, we made it.Can you imagine the look on McGonagall's face if we're late?"The cat jumps off the desk and transforms into Professor McGonagall, on screen for the first time. Ron says."That was bloody brilliant."McGonagall looking angry says. "Thank you for that assessment, Mr. Weasley. 

Perhaps if I transfigure Mr.Potter and yourself into a pocket watch, that way 1 of you might be on time."Harry looks at her and says."We got lost." McGonagall looks at him and says."Then perhaps a map?I trust you don't need 1 to find your seats.''I look at Draco and giggle a little.Then go back to listening.

Later, in Snape's potions classroom, the students are chattering, I'm sitting by Harry.The door slams open, Snape comes in. Snape gets to the front and says."There'll be 0 foolish wand waving or silly incantations in this class.I don't expect many of you to appreciate the subtle science and exact art that is potion making.However, for those select few."

He looks at Draco, who smiles and continues."Who possess the predisposition, I can teach you how to bewitch the mind and ensnare the senses.I can tell you how to bottle fame, brew glory and even put a stopper in death." Draco raises his eyebrows.I look at him and see Harry not but I tap the table to get his attention but it didn't work.

Snape sees Harry, writing what Snape said in his lecture down, in, his view, not paying attention but also a Slytherin trying to help but doesn't work and says."Then again, maybe some of you have come to Hogwarts in possession of abilities so formidable that you feel confident enough to not.pay..attention."

Hermione nudges Harry, finally making him look up to the Professor. Snape then walks to where he can speak to Harry more properly."Mr. Potter.Our new celebrity.Tell me, what would I get if I added powdered root of asphodel to an infusion of wormwood?"Hermione raises her hand. Harry shrugs."You don't know? Well, let's try again.Where would you look if I asked you to find me a bezoar?"

Hermione and I raise our hand.Harry says."I don't know, sir."Snape looks at me then at Harry and says."And what's the difference between monkshood and wolfsbane?" Harry looks at me still, hands up and says."I don't know, sir." Snape says."Pity.Clearly, fame isn't everything, Mr.Potter?"Draco has a smirk on his face. I am looking at Harry and putting my hand down. Harry looks at me and Hermione and says."Clearly, JaVaniana and Hermione knows.Since it's a pity not to ask them."

Hermione looks a bit surprised and I give him a WTF look as everyone laughs Snape screams. "Silence."he turns to Harry, looking a bit insulted Harry seemingly gulps. Snape then walks over to his desk.To Hermione, who has still got her hand up."And put your hand down, you silly girl."

He leans towards Harry."For your information, Potter.. Asphodel and wormwood make a sleeping potion so powerful, it's known as the Draught of Living Death.A bezoar is a stone taken from the stomach of a goat.It'll save you from poison.As for monkshood and wolfsbane, they are the same plant, which also goes by the name of aconite."It's quite"Well?Why aren't you all copying this down?"

All but me and Draco are already doing it. Everyone starts to write down what Snape said.Snape goes to his desk, and dips his quill into some ink."And Gryffindors, note that 5 points, will be taken from your house for your classmate."Hermione looks at Harry then starts writing.Harry looks at Snape, who turns slightly and then continues writing. Then go to the great hall, around midday.

The students are doing homework or whatever they want.I'm talking to Draco till we see a flash occur.I see a cup that exploded and a gryffindor's left charred.Several students laugh.As Hermione fans away the smoke with her hand.Suddenly, a flock of owls start coming into the hall from the rafters above.The owls drop to students.I got a note so did Draco.

The note say: "Hi JaVaniana it's Elister.We heard what happened and the sorting.I've got to be honest we can't have that in this family.Can't call you our kid.Your house has people that dones Drugs, violence, theft,becoming a danger to myself and others. Just plain off the chain behavior that was too much for all of us.I wouldn't call it disowning we don't deserve this treatment you put on this family.You aren't living at my house as a snake.I was grateful when you were a kid. You're just a twisted mistake."

A tear falls down my face.Draco looked at me and said."What's wrong.Something happen?"I look at him and wipe the tear off my face."It said that I was disowned, but I guess I deserved it."He looked at her with a nervous smile."You're joking right."

I gave him the note and said."No... it's not a joke."I turn to see Helga looking at me and gets up and walks to me and I get up staying by my house table when she comes to me I say."You really lied about something for my mother and Father to disown me."

She giggled. Then says."I didn't lie about you to them and you are trying to play the victim you're the one who turned to violence and hurt your sister, But just wanted to say 'Good-bye'."

I just look at her and laugh."Never talk to me again unless you are going to say sorry tell that to the other one too."I turn to sit when she turned me to face her and point her wand at my neck.I look at her when Draco gets up and says."If you say and do anything that will hurt her you will wish you never came to this table."

I look at him and take her wand and throws and says."Go dig for it."Then I walk out.

3 minuets later I go outside the castle after I stopped crying in the bathroom girls bathroom (Hasn't met Moaning Myrtle), the students, Gryffindor and Slytherin, are lined up in 2 rows with brooms by their sides.The teacher, Madam Hooch, comes down the line. She has short hair and hawk yellow eyes.

Draco was by me and says."Glad to see your ok." We give each other a fist punch. Hooch walks into the class and says."Good afternoon, class."Everyone in the Class says. "Good afternoon, Madam Hooch."