(7) Year 1:Trolls

I ran down corridors. I was hearing bigfoot steps but I didn't know what it was running down a hall when they stop, because there was a grunting noise and a large shadow on the wall.I got to the bathroom, Hermione emerges from a stall, wiping her eyes.

I go to her and say. "Hey you ok?" She looks at me then her face goes light when she sees something.The troll's standing there.I hear something and then Hermione backs into the stall just as the troll raises its club and smashes the top part of the stalls.I wasn't paying attention on me. 

I take out my wand and do the barrier shield on hermione.Harry and Ron come bursting in.Harry yell. "Hermione move!" The spell's on her even know I've to focus on it of it will disappear. Hermione screams.Harry then says."JaVa get away from it."Then the batter was fading.

I got frustrated and yelled at Harry."Dang it Harry.He isn't going to hurt me he only wants her." The troll smash the remaining stalls that Hermoine under Hermione scream.''Help! Help!" The boys start throwing wood pieces at the troll.I help Hermione escape from the stalls and put her under a sink.Ron yells. "Hey, pea brain!" Ron throws wood and hits the troll on the head but the troll sees her and goes to smash her. It cracks the sink and barely misses Hermione.Hermione yells again. "Ahhh! Help!"

Harry gets out his wand. He runs forward and grabs the troll's club, and is lifted up.He lands on the troll's head, and is hurled forward, then back, and his wand shoots up the troll's nose.I act like I am about to vomit.But Ron says. "Ew." We were disgusted by Harry's sand in the troll's nose. The troll snorts, and whips around.The troll gets Harry off its head and is holding him by one leg, upside down.

Harry yells at me. "Do something!''I yell back.Ron has to apologize to Hermione."It gears up its club and swipes at Harry. He pulls himself up, then down. The troll swipes again.Ron looks at me and says. "What?" The troll swipes at Harry repeatedly Harry and says. "Hurry up Ron!" says. "Ok sorry JaVa for what I said.''

I look at him confused like I don't care about him for me just to Mione. I say. "Ron I mean to Hermione.''He looks at her and apologies.I look at him and say."Ok now let's do what we learned in class."Ron grabs his wand. Under the sink, Hermione waves her hand.We say. "Swish and flick!"

The club is lifted out of the troll's hand and hovers above its head. The troll looks up, confused, just as the club comes crashing back down.It hits the troll's head that hard and the troll wavers, then drops Harry, who crawls away, and slowly comes crashing down, knocking him out. Hermione approaches carefully and asks."Is it...dead?''

I shake my head no.Harry says. "I don't think so. Just knocked out." He grabs his wand...which is covered in mucus.''Ew.Troll bogies.''Harry wipes his wand on his robes. Suddenly, McGonagall, Snape and Quirrell come rushing in. They all gasp at the knocked out troll.McGonagall says. "Oh! Oh, my goodness! E-Explain yourselves, both of you!"

Ron and Harry start saying."Well, what it is..."Hermione blurts out "It's my fault, Professor McGonagall. "The teachers, Ron, Me, and Harry look at her.Hermione says. "I went looking for the troll. I'd read about them and thought I could handle it. But I was wrong. If Harry and Ron hadn't come and found me...I'd probably be dead."I looked at McGonagall and said."Don't listen to her.

I was having a break down and ran here she tried to cheer me up and the troll showed up and tried to hurt her and Harry,Ron and me tried to defeat it with Hermione's help."I look at Hermoine and she smiled.

I didn't want them to think she cried or did something wrong.I winked at Hermione.Harry notices Snape's leg, which has the trousers' leg torn and a large cut on it. 

Snape notices and covers it up, glaring at Harry. Mcgonacgel took 5 and gave 10 points to gryffindor and 5 to slytherin I thanked her while Harry and Ron grin at each other.Snape and McGonagall leave the bathroom.

Harry, Ron and Hermione exit the bathroom. Quirrell looks at the unconscious troll. The troll growls, seemingly going to wake up and he screams."Ahh! Hehe...."Harry, Ron,JaVa and Hermione are walking back to the Gryffindor Common Room through the corridor.When JaVa turn a different way and said goodbye.

When I walked in I snuck into the girls room and ran to my bed.I see someone on my bed and they turn on the light by my bed.It is Pansy.Pansy says."Good for you to get back.She got up and went to herbedI guess I can sleep now.