(12)Past Fluffy

After getting back to the come room Draco tells me his dad is letting me stay at there house.

The next nighttime. In the slytherin Common Room.

 JaVa was out in the common room and put some cookies out and teleport to where the trio is. JaVa sneaks in on them and whisper "boo."

Harry looks at me and says. "Come on!" 

Grabs paw, which is blocking the door. "Okay. Push!" They strain and move it. 

They open the door. "I'll go first. Don't follow until I give you a sign." Fluffy's eyes open.

JaVa then say's. "If something bad happens, get yourselves out...Does it seem a bit...quiet?"

Hermione tap same on the shoulder and says. "The harp. It stopped playing."

All I hear is ron saying. "Ew! Yuck! Ugh." All three kids look up and see Fluffy standing there. Fluffy barks and growls, thrashing. 

It breaks the harp and dives at the three.The trio jump through the trapdoor.JaVa just helps the dog and hug them the jump down the door.

All I hear is Hermione say. "Stop moving, both of you. This is Devil's Snare. You have to relax. If you don't, it will only kill you faster."The boys freak out while Hermione and Java manages to sucked down below.

Then Hermine falls and Java winks at them while she falls.Harry relaxes and is sucked through.Harry falls through and lands on the hard ground.

Hermione goes over to him and he stands up.Ron is freaking out while the other two try to help wail Java is looking around thinking someone is talking to her. 

Hermione says. "Um Devil's Snare, Devil's Scare, it's deadly fun...but will sulk in the sun! That's it! Devil's Snare hates sunlight!" 

She takes out wand and points upwards. "Lumus Solem!" A beam of light shoots out. The Snare shrieks and recoils. Ron falls below.

The snare shuts Ron's mouth. Ron yells. "Ahhh!"Harry ask ron. "Ron, are you okay?"

Ron stands and say. "Yeah.Whew. Lucky we didn't panic!" There is a sound.They enter into a room filled with golden "birds."

They come upon a broomstick, suspended in the air Java asked. "What's this about?"

Harry tried to answer but said." I don't know. Strange." Ron creeps over to the door and takes out his wand.

Ron rattles lock and says. "Alohomora! Well, it was worth a try."when it didn't work.Java tapes Harry and pointed at a messed up key Harry says."There! I see it! The one with the broken wing!" He looks at the broom.

Hermione confusion says. "What's wrong, Harry?"Harry says. "It's too simple."Ron say's to to Harry. "Oh, go on, Harry! If Snape can catch it on that old broomstick, you can! You're the youngest seeker in a century! Besides! What about Sunflower and Songbird! They need us! Especially you!"

Harry nods and grabs the broom. All the keys suddenly go one direction, right at Harry. He climbs on, swiping at them.

Ron sounds nerves. "This complicates things a bit!"Harry pushes off into the air. He flies off, after the key. The others follow him. 

Harry grabs the key.Harry yells."Catch the key!" He zooms by and throws the key to Hermione, who catches it and heads for the lock while Harry distracts the other keys. 

Hermione puts it in the lock.Ron says. "Hurry up!"

The door opens, and Hermione and Ron rush through, followed by Harry with JaVa behind them.They shut the door just as the keys slam up against it.