10 - Scene

Milly was nearly bursting at the seams with excitement by the time they made it to the twin's house. The rest of the time at the restaurant and even the car ride hope were spent with teasing touches and detailed whispers. He was painfully hard and shaking with sexual energy. He whimpered and begged the entire way home.

He pleaded for them to touch him, but he was always met with the same response, "Patience, Pet."

As soon as Osiris closed the door, Milly was on his knees in presenting position, head bowed, shoulders back. "Please Master's, Use me as you please." The tension in his shoulders released as he slipped into submission and waited patiently for direction.

Killian slipped his fingers through Milly's hair, "Is there anything off-limits today?" Milly shook his head, still not meeting their eyes. Killian's fingers in his hair tightened for a moment before loosening. "In that case, go upstairs and to the bedroom at the end of the hallway. Take a shower and do whatever you need to get ready. Pick whatever you want from the closet. When you're done go into the room with the black door. You have thirty minutes."

"Yes, Sirs" Milly was up and moving in a matter of seconds. He was already disappearing into the bedroom before the twins even made it to the top of the stairs. This was the part Milly loved about submission, being able to turn all the thoughts off and focus on one thing, and right now he was focused on preparing himself for his Masters. He wanted to take their breath away. He went through the steps of getting ready. Taking a shower, shaving, cleansing, before finally lathering himself in lotion, and going to the closet to see what there was for him only to be surprised by a number of garments in his size all with the tags still on them. He chose a lace thong that just barely hid his now only half-hard member.

When he was finally ready, Milly made his way into the designated room with his gaze on the ground. Once he was in the center of the room, he gracefully fell so his knees were spread and he was sitting on his heels. He laced his fingers behind his back, kept his shoulders back, and tipped his head back as he closed his eyes. His body was open completely for view.

Killian and Osiris stood along the wall of their playroom when Milly entered. They watched, pleased, as Milly presented himself in the center of the room. The two dominants allowed him a moment of just sitting there before they made their presence known with each footstep closer before they were standing on each side of him.

"You look lovely, Bun." Osiris brushed his foot along the inside of Milly's thigh.

"But it'll be nothing compared to how you'll be here soon enough. Are you ready?"Killian was just barely brushing his fingertips over Milly's exposed throat.

"Yes, Daddy." The light brushing coming from both Osiris and Killian made Milly want to tremble, but he focused on remaining still.

"We're going to go over our plans for this scene. And then you're going to tell us if you're okay with it, ask whatever questions you want, and then we'll move forward. Understand?" At the end of the sentence, Osiris pressed the ball of his foot over Milly's lace-covered cock pulling a needy moan from the submissive.

"Yes, Master." Before Milly could finish the response, Killian slid his thumb into Milly's mouth, pressing down on his tongue. He instinctively began to suck on the appendage before Killian removed it and began the gentle trailing of his fingertips along Milly's throat again.

"Firstly, is there anything off-limits?" Milly knew he was referring to them fucking him, but that is exactly what he wanted.

"No."

"What about double penetration?" He couldn't help but moan at the thought. He desperately wanted them inside him and what better way than at the same time.