3 - Enrollment

Milly woke up still in the bean bag. He didn't mean to fall asleep there, but he didn't regret it. The library was his favorite space in the house and the bean bag was the best purchase yet, there might not be much extra space on it but it was enough for him. Although he woke up comfortable he was disoriented. He didn't mean to fall asleep where he did and the book he had been reading was laying open next to him. His thoughts slowly came back to him as he remembered that he would be meeting the club owners today. He was nervous about how the call with the old club went and what Jace might have told him. There was nothing he could do about it though. They would have wanted to talk to them regardless to make sure that he hadn't been forcefully removed from the previous club and to check on his training status. With that thought, Milly froze, which meant Killian now knows that Milly is a submissive. All he can do is hope that he will allow him to train as a dominant, Jace always talked him out of it, but maybe this time would be different. If only he knew that the dominants he would be interacting with soon already knew all his tricks.

While Milly nervously got ready for this meeting, Killian and Osiris were already at the office preparing for the upcoming meeting as well as opening. All of the paperwork, rules, and contracts were laid out on the desk along with the checklist, with submissive written in large bold letters at the top, that Milly would have to complete. They weren't going to let the man back out of something he obviously loves, if he didn't truly want to be a submissive he wouldn't have suffered for as long as he did. Once everything was settled they took a walk through the club to make sure everything was ready for opening. Multiple people had stayed late to clean up after the event the previous night, but the two owners needed to make sure everything was in order. About 30 minutes before the meeting time the two returned to the office just in case Miles was to show up early.

"You're going to need to keep your Dom on a leash." Osiris looked at Killian with a serious expression.

His brother just gave him a smirk in return. "I'll keep it toned down unless he gives me a reason."

Osiris sighed and opened his mouth to retaliate but he was cut off by two light knocks on the door. He narrowed his eyes at the other smirking man before calling out for the guest to come in.

The two men were happy they were sitting because the man that stepped gracefully through the door caught them completely off guard. The first thing the twins noticed was his height, he stood nearly 6 inches taller than the twins. Once Milly had closed the door behind him he stood staring at the two men sitting behind the large wooden desk. He was entranced by the dominant auras that leaked from their very pores. It had been a long moment since he was so affected by anyone and his eyes instantly met the floor as he waited for some type of direction. In the meantime, the two took Milly in from head to toe starting with his brown curly hair that sat in a messy mop on the top of his head and hanging over his eyes while the sides were shaved. Their eyes followed the man's sharp features just barely getting a peek at the downturned sage green eyes hidden behind dark eyelashes. After taking in the facial features the two noticed his body language. His large shoulders were curled forward and his posture slumped as if he was trying to make himself smaller. He had his hands folded behind his back as he waited to be acknowledged. Killian was brought out of his thoughts by a harsh pinch to his thigh making his head snap towards his brother to see him standing.

"Hello, Miles right? I'm Osiris and this is Killian we are the owners of the club. Killian is the one you've been talking to. Please take a seat" He motioned to the chair in front of the desk before sitting back down. Milly's crystal-like eyes glanced up at him before looking back at his feet as he shuffled his way to his seat. "I want to start this conversation by saying that Killian has talked to Jace from your old club..." Osiris let the words hang in the air as he walked around the desk and knelt in front of Milly so they were face to face. "He has made us aware of what took place at his club."