Hide Don't Seek

"Oh my, It's very dark I just realized. I can hardly see my own hand in front of my face. Are you sure you know where we're going Satou?"

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure. I mean, I think I came this way, I ran all the way out here so I might be a little off but I'm pretty sure this was the right direction. Don't worry Hii, I'm sure we'll find our way back to the hotel soon."

"I hope you are right. Places this dark are scary and dangerous. Especially if there are dangerous creatures out right now. We should be careful."

"True. But don't worry Hii, if any dangerous creatures come out and try to attack us, I'll make sure to stop them! I'll protect you!"

"Oh! Hehe, thanks Satou! You are so brave and strong. You're fearless and courageous. I wouldn't be able to get through this forest without you. I'm so glad you're here with me!"

     ...

Yare yare. What a bother. She's so obsessed and absorbed with him that she's taking up all his attention and all his thoughts are probably just about her.

I can't read their minds at the moment, I'm too far away. I'm all the way in the U.S. while they're in Japan. I'm only able to see them using clairvoyance and hear what they're saying.

But if I could hear their thoughts, I would guess Satou wouldn't have me on his mind at all. He became as obsessed with Hii as Hii is with him, those two have become way too close for my comfort.

I know that sounds a bit selfish but I can't seem to control my thoughts or my emotions right now. I feel like a vulnerable young schoolgirl with a soft heart,

     ...and a small soft spot for average boys such as Satou,

     ...and a heart so delicate that it could shatter at an instant at the slightest contact to rejection or hardship,

     ...but at the same time a heart full of something special and warm and soft,

     ...and, nice...like...a gentle soft feeling that soothes your beating heart and caresses it when it becomes alone or cold or, or, sad,

     ...it feels like something only another person would be able to do for me, not something I could do for myself.

     I need someone to do it for me. I need that person, I need someone like that in my life.

     I need that person who would be there with me, any time I need them to. I need that person who will understand me for the way that I am-my abilities I mean. I want them to be able to understand and accept them properly, without getting scared,

     or post it on social media,

     or calling me master because of them.

     Just someone normal that would accept my abnormalities peacefully and casually. Who would move on and not pester me or keep those bothersome powers in my life by bringing them up all the time.

    I just want someone perfect for me.

     Tell me, god...

     Is that too much too ask for-

     Satou.

     Uh-what? Hello? What did I just hear? That was a voice but it wasn't out loud. I heard a thought but it didn't sound like an average person's thought.

Saiki and Satou's Ordinary AdventuresOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara