Go for it, Saiki K!

"HII! NO! What happened to her!?

What do you mean she went missing?!

We have to find her! I can't stop until I find her!

     ...It's been months, we won't find her...

     ...I don't think...

     ...I can go on...

     ...Without Hii..."

     I blink, snapping into reality. What just happened? What did I just see? That was a vision I just saw, wasn't it? I don't know, was it a dream?

     A sudden pricing headache slices through my brain. Oh, I see, that wasn't just some ordinary vision or dream.

     That was a precognition.

In the precognition, I saw Satou in a frenzy. He heard the news of Hii's disappearance and in the span of a few months, he was searching all over town for her, everywhere he could think of, even some places outside of town.

     Unfortunately for him, he had to have thought beyond comprehension to hope to find her. Even then he still wouldn't be able to get to her down at the bottomless pits of a gorge.

My plan for Hii was successful.

     But only for me...

     Satou got tired of looking after half a year and finally gave up. I watched him through my clairvoyance one day walking up a bridge.

This wasn't a bridge in a forest crossing over a gorge, this was a bridge that connected two highways and crossed over a massive violent river.

     He got to the center and stopped. Below him, raging waters. He stared ahead at the sunset. The wind blew in his face making his hair flow angelically.

     I noticed how radiant he was at that moment, he had a particular glow and shined bright when the sun hit him. He looked absolutely stunning.

     I was mesmerized by his brilliance...so much so that I failed to see him doing it...

     Satou climbed over the railing and stood centimeters away from the edge. He took a few deep breaths and inched even closer.

     The moment that snapped out of my trance was when Satou leaned forward-

...

The world slowed down. I was viewing things in half, maybe a quarter of the usual speed. I look down, Hii was in sight. I had just let her go, she has barely fallen a few feet away from me.

Hardly any time had passed and her hand was slowly drifting further away from mine. Her face filled with terror, she reached up to me for a last hope of survival.

     Unfortunately...for me...

     She is lucky I like Satou...

     *Swoosh*

     "AAH-! Uh-W-What?!"

     She blinked a few times and looked around. She became confused out of her mind at the new change in scenery. We were back on the bridge.

I held her in my arms, her legs and back were supported by my arms. I sat her down slowly allowing her to stand by helping her to her feet.

After catching her breath she turned to me. She was shaking but she used her breathing to calm herself down.