This is the Greatest Plaaaaaaan!

Option 1 was chosen:
______________________

"Wooow! This view is incredible!"

"You like it, huh?"

"Yeah! I don't think I've been up here before!"

Really? I come up here for lunch sometimes. It's a nice place to hang out on a beautiful day."

     "It sure is! You chose a great spot, Satou. The roof of the school is an amazing place to have lunch."

"I'm glad you think so, Hii! Let's eat!"

Yare yare. What am I going to do? My plan can't happen until I separate Satou and Hii. I need to get her alone so I can do it without anybody watching.

Broad daylight is too risky, people would notice and it wouldn't be as effective, so I'll do it at night.

Plus, doing it on school grounds? Yikes, that goes against my morals, and it's just wrong. I'll do it when she's alone, at night, not at school.

Although, now that I think about it. Getting rid of her in this town might be a bit too risky. Maybe I should do it somewhere else, somewhere far away.

I'll teleport her to a place no one would think to look, but where would be the perfect place?

Hm...

...

     A place far away...

     That no one would look...

     Somewhere desolate and abandoned...

     Hmmm...

Ah! I got it...It's...

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiing

"Oh, that's the bell! let's head back down, I don't want to be late for class." Satou said, standing up and offering a hand to Hii.

"Good point, we should hurry." Hii stated, accepting his hand. After she stood up he kept her hand in his and walked back into the building.

I followed the two down the stairs. I was on the rooftop, invisible, while they had lunch together.

     It was irritating watching those two having ordinary conversations together, without me. however, I must admit, their conversations were super ordinary. More ordinary than I've ever heard.

     The two are basically an ordinary power couple. It's hard to compete with something so flawless and incredible, especially if I'm...neither of those.

     Yare yare, Hii just makes me so angry, she's so perfect for Satou. I'm nothing like that. I need to get rid of her. If I do, me and Satou will be together and Hii won't bother ever again.

But if I don't, she will take Satou from me and I will never get to talk to him again!

     I can't let that happen. I can't do anything yet, especially not with Satou around. I have to wait for the perfect time to take action.

     For now, I'll continue with my day as usual while I wait for night to arrive...

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiing

The final bell rang, school was over. I sped down the hallway and avoided my annoying classmates. I made my way to the front of the school as fast as I could.