Begining of an Adventure

"Saiki! Over here!"

I met up with Toritsuka and the rest of the occult club at the meeting place. And sure enough, there was Satou. Sure, Hii was there too. As well as...

"Hey, Saiki!"

"Whats up Saiki!"

Kaido and Kuboyasu. Having Kaido was already bad enough, not to mention Toritsuka and Yumehara. The two very desperate Teenagers of the group. And that freaky occult girl, Makino Arisu.

"Well, it looks like we're all here! Great! Is everyone ready to get scared to death up in Takachiho Gorge?"

"Um. What's so scary about this Gorge anyway?" Kuboyasu gets it. And there's really nothing to worry about now that I'm here.

     Any disaster that could potentially occur, won't happen. I'm willing to do whatever it takes to save Satou if anything goes wrong on that bridge.

     "Ah yes, I was saving the reason for when we all got together. There is a potentially haunted and cursed bridge in between the two mountains and over the ravine. It's extremely dangerous and blocked off to all hikers up in the mountains."

     "S-so then...W-w-why a-are we             g-g-going if it's h-h-h-haunted!" Kaido is trembling while holding onto Kuboyasu and hiding behind him.

     "Just to check it out and see if the rumors are true!" Plus I just really want to be a hero if it is.

     Yare Yare. How would that make you a hero?

     Because! I will be the person who proves the rumors true or not! And become totally famous for it!

     As always, you're trash.

"No way! Those rumors aren't really true, right? Ghosts aren't actually real, are they?"

Ah yes. Satou's incredibly average statement. What he just said was the exact average thing any average person would have said if told about some supernatural stuff like ghosts or haunted things.

"Oh yes, they are very real! In fact, there's one floating inside you right now!"

"WHAT?!"

AVERAGE!

    "Ah right on time! The bus is here!Come on everyone! Grab your stuff and let's go!"

     We all got on the bus. Kaido and Kuboyasu sat together, as well as Arisu and Yumehara, Satou and Hii. I chose to sit in the very back alone and had to force Toritsuka to the very front of the bus as far away from me as possible.

     "Alright everyone, this is a long bus ride at night so we will be staying at a hotel when we get there." Toritsuka seems to have all this planned out already.

     "How long is the bus ride, Toritsuka?"
Said Hii. I'm just as curious as her. I hope it's not too long. I don't usually like having to wait to get somewhere when I could easily just telepor-

     "8 hours!"

     "8 HOURS?"

     "8 HOURS?"

     "8 HOURS?"

     "8 HOURS?"

     "8 HOURS?"

     "8 HOURS?"

    8 HOURS? It's not that I really mind an 8-hour drive. I guess. I mean the journey to my grandparents is a bit longer than that, it's just that 8 hours on a loud bus filled with people I don't like, at night when I'm very tired, is not very fitting for me.

      "But that's so long! We'll arrive when the sun is up in the morning!" Kaido has a problem with it as well.

     "It will be totally worth it once you get to see those mountains! Trust me." Toritsuka said.

     "Yes and if the place you say is truly haunted. That's a great place to do some satanic rituals and summon a demon from the underworld..." That was Arisu. She's very excited about all the potentially haunted stuff.

     "Exactly! So everyone just relax! The bus ride isn't gonna be that long! I don't know about you all but I'm gonna sleep through the whole thing. Goodnight!" And just like that, he was out.

     Though I don't suppose he's wrong, I should probably get some sleep too. No point just in sitting here waiting for the time to pass.

     Well, Goodnight.

     "BREAKING NEWS! A bus holding 8 teenagers and an adult man as their bus driver caught on fire and drove into a lake. There are no survivors as far as we can tell. Police are still investigating the exact cause of this disaster-"

     *gasp*...Oh no...I had precognition. And it didn't look good. I have to find the problem before it's too late. I don't know when it will happen or how, but I will do everything in my power to protect him.

Fine, the others too I guess.

Minus Toritsuka.