Into You...

"Satou...

     ARE YOU SERIOUS!?"

     Hiroshi flinched and put his hands up in surrender, "I-I'm only speculating! I-I don't know if what I'm feeling is even correct! S-So, c-calm down, Hii!"

     "Calm down!? But Satou did you not hear what you just told me!? Y-You think you're...you're..."

     "I'm not sure, ok? It was only a guess! Listen to me, ever since Kusuo put that psychic limiter in me I've been feeling different, especially around him...

     I told you about the psychic limiter in class the day I came back from Kusuo's grandparent's house, remember?

     I don't know if I'm having an off day or if that limiter really did something to me, but I'm feeling awfully strange today."

     Her face dropped, looking at the floor with small tears in her eyes. A pang of guilt shot through Hiroshi as he looked down in shame.

     "H-Hey, don't worry! It could just be a fluke, and if it is, it will be gone by tomorrow morning." Hiroshi reached his arm over her shoulder and pulled her in close.

"It's probably my off day, don't fret about it. It will be gone by morning...I promise, Hii..."

"It...It's not going away..." Hiroshi paled laying in his bed staring up at the ceiling. I was the next morning.

He sits up and groans, covering his face with his hands. "What is happening to me...? There must be something wrong..." He shakes his head from side to side trying to erase his morning 'fluke'.

"Whatever was in that control device Kusuo put in me did something to my head. I feel different than normal..."

Hiroshi starts thinking about Hii. He thinks about her qualities and all the time they've spent together. However, the longer he thinks about her the lower his love meter ticks down ever so slightly.

He groans loudly and lays back down. He lets out and long and heavy sigh then says to himself, "Yare yare, why don't I feel as excited to see her as I usually do? It's like, I'm unmotivated..."

     He lets out a deep sigh and sits back up in his bed. "A-And, every time I think about Kusuo it's like...what I felt for Hii is now in him instead of originally in her, like he's replacing Hii..."

He swings his legs over the edge of his bed and contemplates. He sighs once more before standing up and stretching. He goes to his wardrobe to change his clothes.

Throughout this ordeal, he has a huge frown on his face and doesn't want to go to school. But he got dressed, grabbed his school bag, and exited his room.

I slowly and quietly slid out from underneath Hiroshi's bed and stood up. The room was medium-sized and average. It looked relatively similar to mine, I liked it.

I used clairvoyance and saw Hiroshi eating an ordinary breakfast downstairs. I don't have to worry about him coming upstairs and finding me in his room so that's good.

After 10 minutes he finished, put on his shoes, said goodbye to his parents, and left his home. He walked down the street to school.

     I teleported outside behind a tree where he couldn't see me. However it was close enough to hear his thoughts.

     Sigh...I think she's still mad at me. What am I going to do? The fluke didn't fix itself by morning as I had promised her. I hope she won't be angry...