m̸i̸a̸m̸i̸ 🔥

Stepping out of the private jet , sunglasses on ...fresh summer ocean breeze hitting his face , as he pushes his hair back loving the beautiful view of Florida , right in the city of Miami.

" boss the yacht is ready" hoseok informs jungkook.

" great..come on babe " he says , taking tae's hands in his.

Their loads all in another car as they all get into the lamborghini limousine that was waiting to receive them.

Jin grabs a bottle of champagne as the car sets off ...heading to their yacht.

Filling everyone's glass well except for tae .

"Ughhhh I couldn't eat the lasagna and now I can't drink?" He scoffs clearly pissed off , leaning back into jungkook's chest as he's seated between his legs.

" wait what...why can't you drink?" Jimin asks taking a sip of his wine.

" come on tell 'em" jungkook encourages tae softly.

Everyone except for jin had their eyebrow raised waiting for an explanation.

" well..I think I'm pregnant " taehyung says , unsure.

" aha I said it!" Namjoon says excited stretching forth his palm to yoongi who scoffs , placing the cash in his hands.

Namjoon smiling , counting the money making sure it's complete as the others chuckles.

" what the fuck...you guys really did bet on me being pregnant? " taehyung whines cutely...

" yah jungkook....are you seeing this?" He whines again turning his head to look at a chuckling jungkook.