r̸e̸d̸ 🍁

" so you sir , you will have an earpiece connected in your suit....you'll listen to instructions as you bid on our behalf in the auction."jungkook says to the man who will represent them at this bidding.

" boss the package have arrives" the butler says , carrying the big white box in his hands .

" oh carry on then....you know who I got them for" jungkook says , getting up from his office chair , adjusting his three piece suit as the butler leaves to taehyung's room to deliver the package.

" head downstairs now , a butler is waiting to prepare you for the auction...you need to look exquisite " he says to the man who is actually a paid actor , hired by him for this sole purpose...the said man doesn't know the details of the event for confidential purpose , he only knows that he would be bidding for them..nothing more , nothing less.

Taehyung gets up from his bed , closing his laptop and placing the mug of milkshake on the night stand as soon as he hears a knock on his room door.

Opening it a little to check who's behind the door , smiling upon seeing the butler holding a package.

" it's for me?" Smiling as the butler nods handing him the package..

Taehyung is excited as to what could be in the box ...placing it gently on his bed but before untying the silver shiny ribbon that was on it ...he takes the card from beneath the ribbon.

Even smiling more then ever.

" My love ...a gift to you for tonight's event , adorn your self in this elegant wear , be my Queen and walk by my side...let me show the world you are far more of a treasure to me than any diamond"

Yours ever : jungkook.

Taehyung's heart skips a beat at the words , burying his face in his palms as he blushes and mentally screams.

" he's always so romantic and elegant with his words " taehyung thinks , finally untying the ribbon...opening the box , removing the layers of white wrappers only for his breath to hitch.

Glorious is what it is , he gets it out...running his delicate fingers over the lace to feel its exquisite texture.

Smiling gracefully at the red evening gown " so beautiful" ... Looking into the box again and seeing a mask he is to put on along with the dress.

" oh this is extraordinary " he says excitedly ...placing everything neatly inside the box , leaving his room to jungkook's home office .

" yes yes , send out the invitations...a maximum of 30 guests ...of course" jungkook says , ending the call he was on with jin.

Just then taehyung walks in skipping his way to jungkook , a bright smile on his face causing jungkook to grin as he picks taehyung up ...placing him on his laps , tae now straddling him.

" like the gift pup?" He asks massaging his waist .

Taehyung presses his lips on jungkook's , deepening the kiss and pulling away slightly.